Chapter 13

I might not be able to update due to the fact that I am getting eye surgery on both eyes, so I'll be temporarily blind for a while, I'll get to writing as soon as I get my eyesight back. (;

I hear the door slam behind my father as he looks at my bloody clothes and mama's lifeless body. We make eye contact for a few seconds, he notices my dull eyes.

What was surprising to me is the fact that he didn't flinge one bit at the sight of us. His usual expressionless face was the only reaction I would ever get out of him.

"Hey Y/n"

He answered my greeting.

"Hey papa, was it true that you made mama attempt to kill me?" I asked.

"Yeah"

"Why?"

"I didn't need you anymor-"

I tried to stab him in the stomach but he jumped out of the way, I feel his presence behind me. Before anything, I turn while I aimed my knife in his stomach side, he jumped back. While he was still in the air, I calculated where he would land and ran towards there. He landed and I stabbed him in the stomach.

As I was still pushing the knife down his sickly pale skin, he grabs my nape and pulls me towards his chest, hugging me.

I stop stabbing him as my eyes widen from his sudden action. I drop the knife in surprise and hug him back, sobbing.

His muscles get stiff, and he drops to the ground. Blood gushed out of his wounds, one which was in his nape the other in his stomach.

I smiled sadly at his body in which was being engulfed by the darkness of death, only to be reborn into a newer, and younger body, he was a God after all.

"You two never really loved me, did you?" I asked to his heavy breathing body, he took one last breath before sharply stopping.

I fell to my knees, I sobbed on the ground, loudly.

"Someone, come in. Please. Please someone help me, please." I waited, and waited, and waited. No one came, after hours and hours of waiting, it turned dark, the dawn, then it was day again of just me sobbing, the blood dried up, the corpses started to smell.

Suddenly the door was opened, it was creaky, I look over, humans?

"Yes, finally, someone came to save me". I feel myself smile, as they come into the house, it was two middle aged men, one of the gasped, they walk towards me as I held my arms out for their embrace.

I close my eyes and smile as they got closer, I waited, and waited, but it didn't come. I open my eyes and look around, one was beside mama's dead body.

"She's dead! Let's call a doctor!"

The men started running out.

"N-no! Don't go! She-she doesn't deserve it, help me!" I yelled after them, but they didn't hear me.

"Why is it that the people who don't deserve it get the most? Why doesn't anyone help me? Mama, why did you leave, why did you hate me? Was it all just a lie? Why did you beat me every time you got drunk? Papa, why did you want me dead? Was I not enough? Papa I miss you, but you don't deserve my grief. Why do I feel this pain in my heart?

The humans came back, but they didn't put any attention to me, only mama, but she doesn't deserve it...

They start to walk away with mama in their arms.
"No, no don't go, please"

My voice got more and more quiet.

"DON'T GO"

I run towards them and using father's sword I chopped their bodies in half.

The humans around all turned at me,
"So the only way to feel loved, and get the attention of others, is by killing? Or, maybe hurting?" I asked myself outloud.

"I see, that makes sense"

I turn at the humans frozen in place, I run towards them, "slash"
I ran all over the city killing anyone coming across,

That day, I killed my whole village in a day.

The following day, I was walking from my village to another close by, word had spread around villages. Messengers who had to talk to certain people told others.

As soon as I got there, I stole some food, and sat on an ally, I sat there for days, not moving an inch, hugging my knees, crying and looking down.

"Hey"
I look up, and adult holding the hand two children, he looked at me with an amused smile, my eyes widen.
"A-are you talking to me?" The kids looked down at me in curiosity, I stare back at them, one had dark blue hair, while the other had jet black hair.
I nervously smile at them.
"Where Papa?"
The blue haired kid seemed to want to talk as little as possible, so he cut his sentences as much as possible.
"U-um, he's passed away" I answer.

I didn't want to tell them the truth, in fear that they might leave. They were the first people that have even looked at me.

"I have an idea, how about you live with us?" The adult asked.
Both children looked surprised, they turned towards their father,
"P-papa!?"
I give them a grin,
"Yeah that'd be nice!"

They look at my bloody clothes, I eyes widen, oh no.
What surprised me was the fact that the man's eyes widened, before going back and turning back into a soft, warm smile,
"Welcome, you can call me father, let's get you some newer, cleaner clothes, shall we?"

Tears unconsciously went down my surprised face, I quickly wiped them,
"Y-yeah, let's go"

My eyes suddenly open, as I jolt out of bed. I panted heavily as I held my chest, listening to my rapidly beating heart.

I calm down after a few seconds, my eyes turning a dull (e/c).

"That day, father saved me, and I vowed to protect him. If only I could find him though"

END OF CHAPTER