Chapter 21

Yato and I's relationship didn't waver after out serious conversation. We both seemed to silently agree that we'll cross that bridge when we get there; but I fear we were close.

We had gone to multiple jobs after reuniting with father and both Nora's, however three thing seemed to really bug me.

Firstly, Nora, the way she stared at me made so very uncomfortable, she was practically a stalker. She stares at me with a creepy smile as I ate, or trained, anytime. Everytime I mentioned anything related to my Blessed Regalia, she glared with pure hatred, I could feel the immense hatred she had for Sadda.

Second, I missed my regalia Sadda, I planned on asking for Sadda to come with us with father's permission, although, at the same time I missed everyone else.

Third, Yato, he wanted to go back home already, he wanted to go back to Hiyori and Yukine. He wanted to go back to bothering Daikoku and talking to Kofuku.

I had made my decision, that if Yato left, I would leave too; but still be in contact with Father. Not only had I planned that, but if my gut tells me, I will unname Nora.

'I can no longer stand her, I know I am more of a useful toy to father, so anything I request, he would try his best to please me as long as I keep loyal to him, or as long as it doesn't ruin his plan.'

Something tells me, something bad will happen if I do that though. It won't stop bothering me. I knew from the very beginning when father had first gotten Nora.
'Don't trust her'

I had always told myself that when I was younger, it was small, like just a whisper of suggestion, but now.... the voice of suggestion was screaming- yelling at me to un-name her.

I will, but not yet.

The time isn't yet, father still needs her for now, I just need to be patient.

"When will you let me go? I want to go home" Yato speaks up, he starts going out of control.
"The only reason I've stayed hear without a fight is because of Y/n, but I've had enough! I want to leave Nora!"

The door opens, papa, he looked calm, despite knowing that both of us were going to leave. He smirks,
'Papa wants us to go to the underworld? Why? What's his plan?'