Chapter 14

I washed my face, I look at the mirror. Large dark bags were under my eyes. I grab a towel and wipe the water off my soaking face. I take a deep sigh.

I walk out of the room, I had slept a whole day out. I wasn't sure where Yato was I was just certain to the fact that he was doing something stupid.

After changing, I left my house. I made way to the store as I was in need of some new disguises for my jobs.

I walked down the rainy roads up ahead, sighing, I look at the my usual shopping place.

'Closed'

Annoyed, I decided to keep walking around, at least until I get another job. There was nothing to do, suddenly there was a pain in my stomach.

I groan sharply, I held my stomach. 'Was it a regalia? Sada, I thought he was safe at Kofuku's. Is he okay?' I clench my teeth as I was making my way to their home.

I walked for what felt like a eternity. My eyes widened as I felt a storm arriving.
'Stop bitching Y/n' I told myself,
I got up from my weak stance, and ran. The pain got a bit numb due to the running, but I knew there was hell to pay after I stopped sprinting.

Finally, I see Kofuku's shop. I run faster than before and open the door, causing Kofuku and Daikoku to look at me. I tried to talk but only a sea of mumbles came out, I breathed in and out.

"W-where Sada?" I asked them.

"Hmm? He isn't here Y/n-chan, would you like for us to get you some water though, you look tir-"

I cut her off, I already felt the debted pain I felt earlier come back, I decided that running again and dealing with the pain after finding my lost regalia would be a better idea.

My E/c eyes widen.

'Fear' 

Sada is in trouble. 

I stop, taking a break from running. I scream in pain. I hear a sudden growl comming from behind me, then another in front, then on my right, and finally my left.

I was surrounded my phantoms, they are wearing masks.

I clenched my teeth in both frustration and pain. I got into a fighting stance, the one behind me attacked first, it charged at me. I jump as high as I could and it ended up hitting the one infront of me. There was a pile of two frog like phantoms.

I took the chance and jumped on them, using them to boost my jump, I managed to get on a high building, quickly I run and jump from building to building.

They chased after me, they had an advantaged because of their giant frog like legs. They were picking up speed worryingly fast.

It was now sundown, and it was rather obvious someone was targeting me and my regalia. Who exactly? There was no way of telling. There was a lot of people I messed with and toyed with.

But I smirked.

Of course...

I turn, facing the monsters only a few inches away.

'This is me'

I charge at one of them I crushed the mouth of the phantom using my feet. The monster cried in pain, two of the other phantoms jumped towards me but since they were both in front and behind me they ended up bumping onto each other. I swiftly got off, and they both fell on the phantom I had jumped.

I calmly walked, ignoring the raging pain in all of my body. My smirking figure followed the smell of Sadi. I always had a good nose but I would have to concentrate a lot.

'It seems like I forgot my true self once I reunited Yato. I totally forgot my reason for living. I forgot the excitement I felt when I toyed with people, when I killed, framed, and manipulated. That Hiyori and Yato were a bad influence on me,'

I look at the twilight sky, the wind tickled my skin, and blew on my H/c hair. I smirk.

But before I knew it, I was frowning. The pain is becoming too excruciating hold in. What exactly are they doing to Sadi? Who do they think they are touching my regalia.

I clench my fist, before feeling myself being taken in darkness. I didn't let it get to me though.

I turn around,
"I need not to sleep, I have to save Sad...a" 
I tried to walk, but my legs screamed pain. Damned legs.
I walk only a few steps from my original spot, before I was completely engulfed by the darkness I much wanted to avoid.

Although my eyes were closed, my senses completely refused to turn off,
"You are a tough cookie. That drug was made for extremely powerful Gods. It should have gotten you to fall asleep the moment we injected it on to you, which was a whole week ago"

"Were...... were you the one..... go got Sa....di?" I asked, the question barely being audible.
"Oh? You really never cease to amaze me, you're still able to talk after that fight?" 
"That... isn't what..... I asked"
I could practically feel his smug expression.
"Alright, fine. Yes, I was the one who got you're little friend. Honestly, a God like you can do better than that"

I chuckled quietly.

"I'll........ 

I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU"

My nails sharpened in an inhuman manner, and I jump at him. The man takes a step back, but he wasn't fast enough. 

He cries in pain as blood comes out of the four scars I made across his left eye. So much blood he could die from blood loss.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU!?"

Unfortunately, the jump took most of my energy. While he was on the ground, crying out, I only took a few more steps in front, I take one last look at the white haired and dark skinned man, before collapsing .

Nora's POV

I walk beside my white haired companion, he was on the floor bleeding, I put some bandages on his eye and he glares at Y/n's unconscious body.

"If you kill him, I will no longer help you" I reminded the man, he sighed in frustration, and we carried Y/n to the cellar, where the rest were.

TO BE CONTINUED 

(A/n party's suck

-author-chan🍵)