Chapter 17

New cover squaaaaaddd >:0^^^

"Lady Bishamon, God of War though you may be, your recent actions are unacceptable"
A God with a stick up his ass says with a-matter-of-fact tone of voice,

I groan, ever since I got a shrine, which was a few months ago, maybe four to five. I've been able to avoid coming to meetings such as these, but it seems like they've finally started paying more attention to my recent absences.

I was one of the few Gods that decided against keeping their identities a secret. I hate the idea that people whom share their opinions should be held unaccounted for. If you've got something to say, say it to my face.

"Listen Senji, how about you pull out the stick that seems to be crawling up your ass?" I pause, and my annoyed scowl that I had in the beginning of my sentence transformed into a smirk, "you say that you want to become a role model to newbies, although it might be hard to do that when you're always in big brother Yaishi's shadow, wouldn't you agree?"

"What are you implying, God Y/n? You speak so high and mighty, yet you're still new here, why speak with such a mighty tone of voice?" One of the weaker Gods spoke up.

"Kubio-sama~ you say that but you have seemed to have forgotten that I in fact have had a shrine for months now. Maybe you should, instead of kissing people's ass all the time, should think before you speak~, gah! I'm so sorry, I've forgotten you've got no brain to think, my bad-!" I say sarcastically.

Suddenly, a God's voice boomed through the 'holy' place-- if you can even call it that.

"Enough! Y/n, I can understand that you have the gift of telling whom is whom in this place, but please-- if you will, keep it to yourself. To the rest of you, do everyone a favor and keep your mouths shut, let Lady Bishamon speak"

"Tch, I didn't want to speak to these shitheads anyway" I muttered loud enough for everyone around me to hear-- it wasn't unintentional.

How did I know who was who with that golden colored barrier covering their faces and keeping their identities in the dark? Well because of their shitty personalities.

Bishamon cleared her throat, before speaking up loud enough for everyone to hear,
"The Yato God's attack was unexpected, I admit, I responded poorly--"

She was cut off, I groaned once more.

"Do you mean the Snake God? Yatonokama?" The God question in disbelief.

"Certainly not! I've no part in this, a Charlotte must be using my name!"
"Indeed, you are right. It was not you whom I meant. I speak of a nameless God without a shrine."

"Oh yes, there are some like that. Ratchet who seek to benefit from other's status,"
I roll my eyes.

"That's true, I heard a God of Poverty was using Ebisu's name" another God comments, I sweat dropped,
'Kofuku..'

"What I am wondering is how a shrine less one was able to ascend here in the first place" I hear Tenji cough in discomfort. I clench my teeth.

"I believe there was another God involved, to whom should you point?" That Senji-bitch spoke up again.

Bishamon looks over at me, she was grateful that I saved her children, I could tell she was about to lie for me, however I didn't like the idea of wasting such a precious debt, she could come in handy.

"I did" I spoke up,
"Huh? Y/n, is that how the shrine bless God got to Takamagahara?"

"Hm?~ no. Although I was in between the fight of the nameless God and Bishamon, I only went there because my own Blessed Vessel was there, I went to save him. But on my way out of Takamagahara, I see this phantom, so, naturally. I question why a phantom is the-"

"How did a phantom get to takamagahara-?"

"Hey I'm not finish so shut the fuck up please and thank you, naturally I attack it and kill it, as I turn around I see Bishamon, she took care of her regalias and that was that" I finished.

"Although, I'm not worried of HOW they got here, because it's most likely whomever should control these monsters clearly brought them to Takamagahara. So, he's unlawfully bringing and making masked phantoms, hm~?" I smirked as suspicions grew and the tension arose.

"From what I heard, Bishamon let go of this Kugaha character! Why did you release him!? We could have learned more about the conjurer!"

"Perhaps I acted hastily. However, you may be interested to know that I have since learned that he was not bound by the name Kuga. I presume he was the Conjurer's Nora."

Whispers grew about as people made more and more rumors of the conjurer. People looked around and seemed glare and each other, as if implying that they assume they were the conjurer.

"A Nora you say? You believe someone here granted him the name? Is that your accusation?"

"Nothing like that! It isn't my intention to accuse anyone of anything! What troubles me is this conjurer's ability and ingenuity to deceive the Gods." Bishamon was in a state of panic, she wanted no problems with the other Gods, that much I could tell.

Suddenly, a God holds up his hand, stopping both Bishamon's defenseful yelling and the whispers that hindered the crowd of Gods. I smirk, raising a brow, I was curious.

"This incident has unsettled both heaven and Earth. There will be consequences, and the numbers will increase, you are to observe every phantom's behavior. I expect, in time, reports regarding any masked ones." I groan, (even if I knew I wasn't going to report anything, I was going to get an earful).
"I will issue a search notice for this Kugaha. The collaqueen is ajured"

~~~~\_(●^●)_/~~~~~

I looked around for my regalia, he spots me and sprint over to me. He gives me a grin, two water bottles at hand.

"Y/n! How was the meeting?" Sadda questions enthusiastically, his warm smile made me smile,
"It was quite intense, the God in there are a bunch of assholes, sorry you had to wait for so long" I say a smirk forming.

"I feel kind of bad for Kazuma, all the regalias have been trash talking him ever since the whole ordeal. Maybe we should talk to Bishamon and him"
I push him towards the boy with glasses,
"You go ahead, Yato wants to 'interview' me about the case, aka he wants the tea" I say with a sigh at the end.
"O-okay, see you in the coffee shop at 5 sharp, bye!" I wave to him as I turn.

I had lied,
Yato and I need to talk about the masked ones,
And how the hell they got into Kugaha's ugly ass hands.