Ep. 1 - Special Notice

It's been months, contestants are waiting impatiently on the cake at stake place, for Four had promised to talk about session number thirteen of the game

"Come to the Cake at Stake place at 3 PM for a very special announcement regarding BFB 13!"

The flashback passed through Basketball's head, as she walked with Grassy and Blocky, impatient to know why the session had been suspended for almost a year now.

It was 1 o'clock. Basketball, Blocky and Grassy were the first contestants to get on the meeting place.

"Grassy is excited about the special notice!" a soft, hard to hear voice came from the smallest figure on the group of friends. 

"Yeah Grassy, everyone is excited!" Basketball responded.

...

"Don't you think we got here too early, Basketball?" the 6 sided contestant said.

"Uhh.... Maybe?"

"Well, there's no use in coming back, let's just... Uhh... Stay around"

"Grassy has good food!" the optimistic green figure said, proudly showing 3 very poorly made peanut butter sandwiches made by Grassy, despite this, Basketball and Blocky accepted the food Grassy made for them, mostly just to make him happy.

munch

"...Hey, this actually isn't half bad!" Basketball exclaimed.

"Yeah, it's gonna calm the hunger for a while." Blocky responded.

"Grassy is good at making sandwiches!" Grassy proudly said.

-about 20 minutes later-

"So hey, Blocky, what do you think Four's special notice will be?" Basketball asked midway through the conversation, wanting to share speculation with the group.

"Meh, probably going to be a notice about how it will happen soon, as they always freaking do..."

"Well, speculation is always nice!"

"Basketball, how many times do I have to say this? Reality is often disappointing, building up speculation and hype will always end in disappointing results"

"But without speculation I wouldn't even come here! What's the fun of waiting for nothing?"

"Basketball, I already-"

"Hey, Blocky!"

Blocky turned around, a familiar voice came from behind. It was Eraser, walking with Pen towards Blocky's bench.

"Buddies! It's been like a month!" Blocky said with excitement.

He turned around to face his friend, "Uh... Basketball?"

"It's fine Blocky, go with your friends, I'll just keep talking with Grassy"

"Grassy loves talking!" Grassy responded.

Blocky smiled back and accompanied  his buddies to another bench, he turned around one last time to say "Thanks Basketball!" before beginning a chat with his other friends.

Basketball sighed, Grassy noticed.

"Grassy wants to know what's wrong" said Basketball's companion.

"It's just that not many people hang out with me, and 8-Ball was eliminated... he was my best friend" She explained, upon hearing this, Grassy gave Basketball one innocent, warm hug.

"Grassy also misses 8-Ball, but at least you aren't gone!"

Basketball chuckled, "Thank you Grassy" was everything she could say.