Chapter 3

Ramona POV

"Here it is, Ben's world-famous popcorn, so. Shall we spill tea now?" Ben says, coming up the stairs with several bowls of popcorn. He could probably carry more than 6, but that's all we need.

"Ok. We can play Would You Rather With Consequences, Truth or Dare, or Never Have I Ever. Personally, I vote we play a little of each game, and raise your hand if you agree." Jackson says, earning a raised hand from everybody.

"Let's start with Would You Rather With Consequences and Jax, go first." I say, moving to sit on my bed. The others join me, forming a circle on my bed. I have Aria on one side of me, and Jackson on the other.

"Alex, would you rather sing the lyrics of Friday out the window and let us put it on Instagram, or have to post a video on YouTube of yourself singing Sweatshirt?" Jackson asks. Both of these songs are cringy, so I really want to see this unfold. He forgot- Alex loves Friday by Rebecca Black, and has definitely put it on Instagram previously, so that would be the obvious choice.

"Sing Friday and put it on Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Twitter, Tik Tok, and Facebook. Dude, I love that song. Let's pull up the lyrics just in case I forget, though. I'm good for the chorus and first couple of verses, but everything after that may be forgotten." Alex says, grabbing his phone while Jackson races across the hall so that he can record it. At least I get to use my phone to record it this time. Sky and Aria are laughing their heads off at Alex, who is preparing for his choice by attempting to dance. Key word: ATTEMPTING. He looks like an octopus trying to mate.

---

*5 Consequences later*

"Ramona, would you rather shave your head or kiss Jackson?" Aria says, causing gasps from the rest of us. Everyone knows that there are few things I will never do, one of them being kissing Jax and another being shaving my head.

"Ugh, do I have to choose one of those? You know that those are the two things that I will never do so long as I live, Ari." I say, pouting. In my head, I knew that my hair was more important than the kissing, but. It's Jackson Michael Fuller, one of my best friends who I have told people for years I am not dating, yet I've had a crush on him since 9th grade. She nods, signaling that I have to do one of those things. Even though I have a veto, that means that I'm out of Truth or Dare, my favorite game. I guess I'm like Ben in that manner, but whatever. I think I know what I'm gonna have to do...

*Jackson POV*

(A/N: I felt like changing the POV. Deal with it)

"Ramona, would you rather shave your head or kiss Jackson?" I hear Aria say, causing me to gasp. Then again, her having no hair would be way weirder- slightly too weird for me to deal with, even if it does mean kissing her. Looking at her, I realize that she and I are thinking the same thing. This is something that I will forget about in a week; it's not so gross that I'll hate her. Or, I'll develop a huger crush on her than I already have. Wait, I couldn't hate her. Whatever, you get my point here. Why do I have a feeling I know what's going to come next?

*Ramona POV*
"Ummmmmmmmmm...," I say, causing the others to gasp. See, Jax is one of my best friends and I don't want to have things be weird between us, but I also want to look somewhat normal, and I need hair for that. The hair thing, everyone would know, while the kiss thing, only these 5 other people would know. If I swore them to secrecy... you know what, this could actually work. I know what I have to do. I'd still get to kiss my crush, but the school wouldn't know.

Looking at Jackson, it appears that he is thinking the same thing I am. But it does NOT look like we're happy about it, which is the truth. "I will kiss Jackson, only to keep my gorgeous hair. If you all swear to secrecy on your lives that you will not tell anyone about this, nor will you record it. We will all pretend to forget about it. Got it?" I say, earning nods from everyone but Jackson, who is dreading this just as much as I am. "Someone go check for Max, and keep your ear to the door in case you hear him." I say, prompting Sky to get up and Alex to go with her to guard the door.

I move closer to Jackson, who looks mortified at the thought of having to kiss me. "I agree with your face right now, Jacksito. But baldness is not really an option at the moment, so I am sorry." I say, praying that my friends don't think of anything else during this kiss. Damn, I'm a good liar. When everyone is looking and we are certain no one is coming, I give Jackson a quick peck on the lips and pull away instantly.

"Done. Now, we never speak of this again, agreed?" I say, not receiving a nod from my friends this time. "Oh dear God, what did you do this time?" I ask, causing them to dissolve into a fit of giggles. To be honest, I'm scared to death right now because the last time they dissolved into a fit of giggles was the last thing we did that I said I'd never speak of.

"She's right, what did you guys do this time?" Jax asks, and Sky appears to be the only one of them that could answer our question.

"We need to talk to Ramona, and I have a feeling the guys are going to need to have a chat with you. Ramona, let's go to the boy's room." Sky says, making no sense whatsoever. Shouldn't the boys be going in Jackson's room, not the other way around?

"Sky, that makes no sense. Let me and the guys go to my room, and you girls can stay in Ramona's room." Jax says, echoing my thoughts. I swear, sometimes, it's like we can read each other's minds.

"Not gonna happen, Jax. Just stay in here with the guys, and the girls are going to your room. Deal with it." Sky says, looping her arms with Aria and mine. "Sorry," I mouth to Jax while being pulled out of my room by Sky. 

This girl is on a mission, because she runs the 3 feet across the hall to get to their room and shoves me on the bed. "What, Sky?" I say, starting to become very annoyed at her. She just flashes me a grin, takes out her phone, and starts texting. Probably Alex, those two are tight. Though it could be Ari; she has very good probability of being barely able to speak as she has just finished laughing at whatever those two did.

"We may kinda sorta totally have information from the boys and totally set up the circle that way. But besides that, YOU KISSED JACKSON!!!! AND YOU SAVED YOUR HAIR, THANK GOD. So, WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO ABOUT THIS?" Aria says, freaking out more than me.

"Ar, you are not allowed to freak out about this more than me. I know that it means nothing, because I felt nothing. So, CALM DOWN WOMAN!" I say, making it clear that I do not like him like that- nor will I ever. 10/10 acting skills right here.

Truth or Dare may have to be postponed so that these people can calm down. Severely postponed, because I hear nothing in the other room, which means that none of us are calm right now.

-------------------------------------

I feel that this chapter was a necessary part of what I have planned, but as someone who is in a platonic friendship that everyone ships, I kind of hated writing it. 

~Ry