Chapter 32

*time skip to airport right before they leave for trip*

Ramona POV

"Does everyone have what they need for the flight?" DJ asks, and we all nod in unison. Aria, Sky, and I are going to give each other manicures and then watch Netflix.

"Would the party with Fernando Guerrero please come to boarding gate 23, Orlando?" The announcer booms, and we all get a little excited. Since my dad is an internationally famous race car driver, we get to fly first class.

"Ready, babe?" Jax and Ben ask Aria and I, and Sky looks a little left out. Tommy, noticing this, grabs her hand.

"Thanks bud," she says, smiling.

As we near the gate, I feel a hand in mine, and turn to see that it's Jackson's.

"Ramona, are you sure that you want to sit with the girls and Tommy instead of me and Ben? I've been dying to get a french manicure," Jax jokes, and I just keep walking.

"As much as I would love to paint your nails, this is a girl thing. Don't worry, you can move around the plane while it's moving," I assure, moving over to Aria, who is pulling away from Ben.

"Ready to paint our nails and give each other makeovers?" Sky asks, and Aria and I nod.

Walking towards the gate, I remember that my carry on doesn't have my phone, Mom's purse does.

"Mom! I need to grab my phone from your purse," I say, and reach into there to see some... disturbing things we learned about in health class.

"Here you go, sweetie," Kimmy says, handing it to me, not looking fazed. Thank God the kids have their own little suite area.

"There are disgusting things in my mother's purse that we will not get into detail on," I say shuddering as I walk toward the squad.

"I think I know what you're talking about and ew," Sky says, cringing. This is a sensitive subject for her.

"I'm so happy kids have our own little area that's barely connected to the adults rooms," Ben says, and we all nod in agreement.

"Anyways, we need to get our asses on a plane so that we can spend a month in Florida, away from all of life's drama," Jax says, and I haven't a clue why he's being such an optimist.

*Time Skip to them on a plane (IDK if this is how things on a first class plane actually work, since I've never flown, forget about first class.)*

"What color do you want, Mona?" Aria asks me, and I'm thinking very hard because our gel nail polishes are all we brought with us. Luckily, we're all really good at hair, nails, and clothes, so I can say something weird and random and she'll be able to do it.

"Red french manicure with a Mickey symbol on my ring fingers, por favor. Sky, your choice?" I say/ask, and she stares very intensely at the available nail polish colors.

"The weird mix thing with a q-tip with pink and white, thank you very much," she says, and I laugh as I grab the paper plate and q-tip.

"Aria, your style nail?" Sky questions, and Aria spends about five minutes thinking, somehow. That girl can't decide.

"Disney characters; a different one for each finger. Thank you very much," she finally decides, and we all laugh. Sky's the best at nails out of all of us, but it'll be a challenge to do that.

----

*Time Skip to Makeovers*

"Okay, so I think we're going out tonight, so we should have going out makeup, enough that it seems like we're normal teenagers, but just a little more professional because we're us," I say, checking my phone.

-----------------------------

I'm too late to write anything else, so next chapter, they'll all be there.

If you're not following me and didn't get the announcement I sent out, this book will be ending at Chapter 40, definitively.

However, either a prequel or sequel will be coming out after that, so please vote HERE! for that by commenting "Phase 1" or "Phase 3", as those are both ideas I'm tossing around.

The next book will be starting about two months after this one ends, as I'm going to be writing either a Jenzie or Covinsky/ Kovey book in the meantime. Vote HERE! for which one you want by commenting "Jenzie" or "Covinsky/ Kovey", since I can't decide.

Later loves,

~Ry