This Has Absolutely Nothing To Do With Phases

Ok everybody, I'm just going to warn you right now- before I start ranting: THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PHASES, JAMONA, FULLER HOUSE, OR MICHAEL AND SONI DATING. 

Rather, it has to do with Riverdale, the hit teen drama on the CW. Here's a quick summary if you don't know what it's about: A murder has caused immense confusion in the town of Riverdale, especially for 5 teenagers: Cheryl Blossom (Madelaine Petsch), who's brother, Jason, was murdered, and now she's caught in the aftermath; Betty Cooper (Lili Reinhart), the girl next door with a troubled life- but she pretends everything's perfect; Archie Andrews (KJ Apa), the star jock with a musical inclination; Veronica Lodge (Camila Mendes), new  girl socialite from New York, and Jughead Jones (Cole Sprouse), who narrates our story. This ragtag group of teen sleuths are slowly, but surely, uncovering the pieces to Jason's murder- but discovering new mysteries as well.

On the show, Jughead and Betty make the instantly iconic sleuthing team and couple Bughead, and their friends Archie and Veronica make the Core Four what it is as Varchie. Their onscreen chemistry eventually led to an offscreen romance, one that we were all down for. Never fully confirming their relationship, though gushing over each other on Instagram and during interviews, Sprousehart, as the power couple are known, seemed perfect- until two days ago, when US Weekly published an article saying that a "reliable source" had confirmed that Sprouse and Reinhart had broken up. Fans of this iconic couple were heartbroken, and going to the point of denying they had broken up, which, only six hours ago, was confirmed.

Well, today, all fans of the couple were able to breathe a sigh of relief, as on their respective Instagram accounts, both posted something in response to the rumors. "BREAKING: A reliable source has confirmed none of you know [expletive]" was uploaded to Lili's account (lilireinhart, if you didn't know.) with an image that was on the cover of W magazine. "UNPRECEDENTED: Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart," well, I don't feel comfortable writing the rest, but their castmates Marisol Nichols and Skeet Ulrich  commented sending their love to the couple. 

---

In news that has to do with me, I'm starting the process of writing a Bughead/Varchie story, so if you want to read that, leave a comment! (It'll probably be a one-shot requested by fans of the ship or readers, so comment suggestions!) 

Goodbye loves, see you on Monday with Phases Chapter 12! 

Later,

~Ry