Chapter 24

Ramona POV

A/N: I PROMISE next chapter will be a new day! No Lola yet.

"What are you doing here, Bobby? I told you when you gave me that card that we were done forever," I say, sighing.

"Lola told me we were all meeting up tomorrow here, and I wanted to clear the air beforehand," Popko says, expecting me to just forgive him.

"Get out of my house, Popko. I'm not going to forgive you, and I really don't want to talk. Go, shoo, now," I say, making the hand motion one does when telling someone else to go away.

"No, Ramona, I'm sorry I treated you so terribly, I'm sorry I asked if I could kiss other girls, I'm sorry that I couldn't commit to anyone or anything, I'm sorry-" he starts before I interrupt him.

"Bobby, I don't care at this point what you say, because you don't mean you're sorry, you mean you want to get back together. I told you, I'm not going out with you. I'm with Jackson now. Good bye," I say, rolling my eyes and pointing to the window.

"That's why you told me not to take a shot at Ramona. Wow. Some friend you are-" Poopko starts before Jackson interrupts him.

"Whoa, when did we become friends again, Popko? Last I checked, ever since you gave Ramona that card, we haven't been friends. I don't want to be friends with you, so please, go," he says, pointing towards the window.

"Ramona, do you have any feelings whatsoever for me? Because I have a crush on you, and I want to ask you out. Will you be my girlfriend," Popko asks hopefully.

"I have feelings of hatred for you, Bobby. You don't go out with someone you hate, or make the same mistake twice. I'm with Jackson now, not you. Deal with it," I say harshly as I walk over to Jackson and kiss him.

"Goddamn, Mona, I don't think anyone expected you of all people could get this... angry. Well, I'll see myself out then," Popko says, finally giving up.

"Don't let your ego hit you on the way out," Aria and Sky say as he climbs out the window.

"Kids, I think we have a code Alex on our hands," Jax says, walking towards the window. That boy just won't give up.

"If he rings the doorbell or climbs in through the window, is he allowed up here?" I ask Sky gently, as her heart- the poetic one- is still broken into a thousand pieces.

"I suppose so, but if he tries to get back together with me, it's over. Forever. I want to take a break, not break up, not stay together forever," Sky says confidently, smirking.

"What's your plan this time? Remember, the cops were here about two hours ago, and I don't think they want to come back because you killed him," Ben reminds her, getting a nod from me.

"No plan. Intimidation, for sure, but plan? It's too late to plan, and Tommy wouldn't want to do that, would he?" Sky says, tickling Tommy.

"Stop tickling me, Skylar!" he shouts through his laughter. Everyone joins in, and somehow doesn't ruin Jackson's comforter.

"Kids, Alex is here to see you," Kimmy says, clearly a bit upset. She knows all the drama due to her "Gibbler hearing", whatever that's supposed to mean.

"Send him up please!" Squad and Tommy shout in unison before starting a tickle fight. Laughter fills the room as Alex enters, surprised.

"Alexander. How... horrible to see you after what you did to Skylar here. What do you want?" Aria questions sternly, sensing his presence.

"Don't use my full name, Arianna. I'm here to talk to my girlfriend, alone," Alex says, eyes focused on Sky.

"Don't look at me, but you cannot, in good faith, expect us to leave you two alone for any period of time. You hurt Sky, and what was our warning when you started dating her? "Break her heart, I break your face." Now, it's up to her, but, a promise is a promise, right?" I ask, hands on my hips. We don't need his drama tonight, and he interrupted our tickle fight.