Chapter 17

A/N: We're flashing back to the party, before going to the sleepover again.

Flashback

Ramona POV

"So, what was going on, Aria, that's so important I can't finish doing the obstacle course?" I ask, walking over to the jumper. If you don't know what that is, it's basically a wall that you have to jump up three levels in order to get the best view in the entire park.

"Well, if you look at that right there, you'll know." she says, pointing to the first level. So far, I don't see anything- oh my god, there are two people relentlessly making out.

"They need to get a room- and fast." I say, concerned that no one here is paying attention to them. "Who is it?"

"Let me spell this out for you: everyone that could be making out right now is eating food besides you, me, Jackson, Ben, Sky, and Alex. Ben's making popcorn, we're right here, and Alex and Sky told me they were coming here." Aria says, and I throw up a little in my mouth.

"They're eating each other's faces. That can't be healthy. If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go throw up in that trash can." Jax says before I stop him.

"How do we get them to stop? Them making out is starting to, slowly, more normal than them not." I say, intertwining my hand with his.

"You could shout at them, pull them apart, make a video of it and put it on Instagram, effectively ruining both of their futures, I don't care." Aria says, taking out her phone.

"Let's shout at them first, because ruining their futures is no fun." I say, the sensible one in the situation- this is a bad situation.

"CHILDREN! STOP MAKING OUT!" Jax, Aria, and I all shout at the same time, receiving lots of stares as an awkward silence falls over the park. The couple, however, did not hear us.

"It's fine, everyone go back to eating your food and socializing." Aria says, waving them away nonchalantly.

I have an evil plan for seperating the two of them. "I'm going to make a chat. You two and Ben need to be on it. When he's over here, tell him to be silent and hide with me. Go to the wall on the right.

Ramen has started a group chat with Ben, Arianna, and Jax

Ramen: Ben come over here! There's a making out couple.

Jax: It's Alelar.

Aria: Wtf is an Alelar?

Ben: I'm coming with popcorn!

Ramen: You need to come over to the wall where I am, Ben. When I send a fish in the chat, it means that everyone on here jumps up on the Jumper's first level and waits for me, since they're on the second and eating each other's faces.

Jax: Let me guess, you want to actually pull them apart?

Ramen: You're right, babe.

Captivated by the Alex and Sky in front of us, Ben isn't even saying anything, rather, staring. "Ben, stop staring. It's creepy." I whisper to him.

Ramen: 🐟

Everyone has left the chat

As everyone swiftly lands on the first level of Jumper, I get a running start and land on the trampolines they have instead of a staircase. Climbing the steps silently, I get over to Sky and Alex and pull their faces apart from each other so they can get some much needed air. "Ramona, what are you doing? We were having a moment." Sky says, pissed.