Chapter 16

A/N: This takes place at the sleepover later that night. The tea mentioned in the next chapter will be part of a flashback Wednesday. This is a totally new format for me, so enjoy and comment your suggestions!

--------------------

*Aria has made a group chat with Alex, Ben, Jackson, Ramona and Sky*

Aria: Why is Rocki staying here again?

Ramona: Play nice, Aria. She's staying here because she had a date with Trey, and couldn't cancel it. The lawyer said that she should stop any and all contact with him, so that a restraining order can be filed for.

Sky: So, you protect people now by hiring them lawyers?

Jackson: I'm the victim here! There are no guys in the house today. 

Ben: You have Max and Tommy.

Jackson: I said no guys, Ben. I meant near my age.

Sky: You're welcome to join the girls for a game of Truth or Dare.

Alex: Remember what happened last time we did that?

Aria: My ship sailed, babe.

Ben: WTF???????????????????????

Ramona: ARIANNA! ARE YOU CHEATING ON BEN WITH ALEX?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Aria: NO!!!!!

Ben: You better not be lying.

Sky: ALEX RUSSO! YOU HAVE SOME EXPLAINING TO DO, MISTER!

Alex: You want to tell them, babe?

Jackson: BABE?!?!?!?!?!!?

Ramona: DJ said everyone can sleep over tonight.

Aria: Let's table this until the boys get here.

Sky: NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO! We do this over chat. 

Ramona: I agree with Sky. Also, the boys can sleep over TOMORROW night, not tonight.

Alex: Guess I have to explain now...

Ben: ARIA, IF YOU HAVE BEEN CHEATING ON ME WE ARE OVER! YOU LYING TO ME IS NOT OKAY! EXPLAIN, BABE!

Aria: Let's give each other nicknames for the chat.

Ramona: Great way to change the subject, Arianna.

Jackson: It would make the convo more interesting...

Alex: Let's do it!

Ramona: As long as we all agree to go back to this after.

Sky: I say the couples all get to change each other's names.

Aria: Yay!

Aria has changed Ben to Benjamin☕

Benjamin☕ has changed Aria to Arianna🧁

Sky has changed Alex to Alex🎮

Alex🎮 has changed Sky to Skylar🦄

Jackson has changed Ramona to Ramen👰

Ramen👰 has changed Jackson to Jax🤵

Ramen👰: There, we all changed our names. Now, explain.

Arianna🧁: Fine. So, the other day, I may have kissed Alex on accident. That's about it.

Benjamin☕: YOU KISSED HIM ON ACCIDENT?!?!?! WERE YOU DRUNK?!?!

Alex🎮: We're 15. What do you think?

 Skylar🦄: ALEXANDER RUSSO! YOU ARE GOING TO GET IT WHEN I SEE YOU!

Arianna🧁: I was not on drugs. We were at a party and everyone was playing Spin the Bottle. I played, so did he, and we both ended up kissing each other.

Skylar🦄: When was this party?!?!?!? And why did you not attend it with us?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Alex🎮: Last week; Friday. You were in Oklahoma visiting your cousins.

Arianna🧁: Ben, you were at work. No one else really showed up, and I didn't feel like we would have anything come of this attending of party together.

Benjamin☕: Don't ever do that again. I'm going to FaceTime you soon. I'm pretty sure that you like this. 

Ramen👰: I saw them together at the party today, and I'm not certain that it was platonic after this information.

Arianna🧁: Ramona! It was totally platonic, I don't know why you all went so crazy after I said "babe." It was meant for Ben, not Alex. He called me babe because... I don't know why he called me babe, actually.

Skylar🦄: ALEX RUSSO! GET YOUR ASS OVER TO THIS HOUSE RIGHT NOW OR SO HELP ME GOD WE ARE OVER!

Alex🎮: You are aware I'm at Dad's lake house, right?

Jax🤵: You don't share a dad...

Skylar🦄: He means his dad, dipshit. And besides that, FACETIME ME, Alex!

Arianna🧁: Actually, explain why you called me babe, Alex. 

Alex🎮: Ladies, ladies, there's enough for both of you.

Benjamin☕: 🖕EXPLAIN, ALEX!! NOW! 

Alex🎮: Fine. If you must know, I call people "babe" very often, mainly attractive ladies.

Arianna🧁: Call me that again and you won't have a mouth to speak with, Alex. In the meantime, Sky's using my phone instead of me starting in the next text.

Jax🤵: He's in for it.

Ramen👰: This is amusing.

Arianna🧁: YOU BITCH! KISSING ANOTHER GIRL, CALLING HER BABE, AND IT BEING MY BEST FRIEND?! (NO OFFENSE RAMONA) I CANNOT BELIEVE I EVER LIKED YOU. GO TO HELL AND NEVER SPEAK TO ME AGAIN, ALEX RUSSO!

Ramen👰: She's crying. You broke her heart, Alex. Hope you're satisfied.

Arianna🧁: It's back to me. ANYWAYS, I TOLD YOU WHEN YOU STARTED DATING SKY THAT IF YOU BROKE HER HEART, I WOULD BREAK YOUR FACE! I FEEL THIS IS TOO LITTLE, SO DOES ANYONE HAVE A SHOVEL?

Jax🤵: I think there's one in the shed. 

Skylar🦄:  IN CASE IT WASN'T CLEAR BEFORE, ALEX AND I ARE ON A BREAK- POSSIBLY FOREVER.

Benjamin☕: ALEX! Why did you do this to the girl you told me you loved?

Ramen👰: Did he just drop the l-bomb?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Alex🎮: Don't question it, babe.

Jax🤵: DO NOT CALL MY GIRLFRIEND BABE!

Ramen👰: I'm capable of defending myself, but thank you, Jax.

Skylar🦄: You- wha- l- huh- what

Arianna🧁: You cannot tell me that you love a girl and call other girls babe.

Jax🤵: Aria's right. 

Skylar🦄 and Alex🎮 have left the chat

Arianna🧁: I just realized that Ramona and Jackson have wedding emojis.

Benjamin☕: AWW! Our ship sailed, babe.

Ramen👰: So, are you two good now?

Arianna🧁: I think so, Ben?

Benjamin☕: Yeah. Can we talk about how hot the tea was?

-----------

Well, this was an interesting chapter. Very short, but I'm running out of ideas, here. What were your thoughts on a groupchat chapter?

Would you like to see more of these, or none of these again because it was so horrible?

When does school start in your area?

Who caught my reference with a certain character?

Later,

~Ry