Chapter 25

Ramona POV

Waking up the next morning, I feel some unexpected warmth next to me. What the hell is going on here?!

Trying to squirm my way out of it, I see Jax. What the hell is he doing in my bed?! Blinking rapidly and rubbing my eyeballs, I see that we're in the boy's room. Sky's on the bay window next to Jackson's bed, which is where I fell asleep. Aria and Ben are at Max's bed, since he was at a sleepover with Rose. 

Suddenly the events of last night enter my head and I groan loudly. Loud enough to wake Skylar up, which is really hard to do.

"Why are you groaning, Mo? It's-- Ramona Gibbler, you woke me up at 8:30 am," she says shooting daggers at me.

"I didn't know! I thought it was ten or something. It's only 8:30, breathe. You'll be able to go to sleep later, after we see Lola and Popko. Got it? That reminds me, we're meeting them at the park at noon, so we should leave by 11:30 because we're walking. We'll be going out for lunch, so bring money with you to pay. Oh, and bring a sweatshirt. It'll be chilly out," I say, before bursting into a fit of laughter.

"Oh my god, you sound like a mom right now. (A/N: SirCharsAlot says that to me at LEAST five times a week)" Sky says, laughing so hard she falls off the bay window.

"I know. Where did that come from?" I laugh, and hear a slight grunt next to me. Jax must be starting to wake up. 

"Why did I awaken to the sound of children laughing like a pack of wild hyenas and a Sky falling?" Aria groans, rolling her eyes as she sits up.

"No, babe, ten more minutes. I'm not waking up yet," Ben says, not even bothering to open his eyes. Sky, Ben, and Jackson are the night owl's, Aria and I the morning birds.

"We're all up except the boys. We should surprise them," Aria and Sky suggest. Honestly, those two have a ship name at school. That's how in sync they are.

"Is Starbucks on Uber Eats?" I ask, unsure myself. Since it's right across the street, I normally just walk there, but something tells me the barista wouldn't be really happy to see me in my baggy t-shirt and booty shorts in their establishment.

"Um, yes. How do you not know this common knowledge? Are you a real teenager? Or do you go to those urban coffee shops with coffee beans on the wall?" Aria says, pretending to be hurt. 

"Shut up. I'll have a rainbow frappe and chocolate cake pop, Jax will take an iced latte and donut, Aria'll have a pumpkin spice latte with a breakfast sandwich, Ben will have a green tea frappe and cup of Earl Grey tea on the side, and Sky will have a hot chocolate with extra marshmallows and a chocolate donut on the side." I recite all of our Starbucks orders by heart. "Shall I order the Uber Eats and pay with my card?"

"No, I got it this time. After all, you payed last time. Let me go get my wallet, and I'll be right back." Aria assures me, carefully leaving the room with the door wide open.

"How do you know all of our Starbucks morning orders?" Sky questions, sitting on the bay window.

"Easy, we go there every single day. If I didn't know all of our morning orders, that'd be weird. I'm just happy I don't have to pay today, since my summer job is helping Mom and being the receptionist at DJ's vet clinic sometimes, and they pay badly," I say, sighing loud enough Jax hides his face in his pillow.

"WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE?!" Aria hollers from across the hall, and I can feel the tremors from here.

Immediately springing out of bed, Ben runs across the hall to my room, and Jax just buries his face further in the pillow.

"Let's go find out what this is all about." I say to Sky, since Jackson is clearly in denial that we're all awake now.

Rushing into my room, I see Rocki without a shirt on and... 

"ALEX?!" Sky screams so loudly Comet comes upstairs and starts barking. The adults are definitely up now.

"It's not what it looks like," Alex says, quivering slightly under the looks of murder we're all shooting at him and Rocki.

"Do either of you have any clothes on? Or did something unholy happen in this bed last night?" I demand, pissed off that their bodily fluids might be on my blankets.

"No, we don't have any clothes on. Yes, something unholy happened last night." Rocki says, a gleam of hope in her eye.

"MOM! DAD! DJ! STEVE! STEPH! UNCLE JIMMY! COME UP HERE, QUICK!" I scream down the stairs as I know they're already up.

"Ramona, what's wrong, sweetheart- OH GOD, THERE ARE NUDE CHILDREN IN MY DAUGHTER'S BED!" Kimmy shouts the last part, averting her eyes like a little kid.

"They did unholy things in this bed last night, Mom. I think I need a new bed and bedspread. The fact that that's happened- on my bed, no less, will keep me up at night, knowing that they were nude on my bed." I say, trying to milk this. I've been wanting a new mattress and new bedspread for a while now, but  I have a reason to now, at least.

"Yeah, I'm ordering that right now. Amazon has some decent ones. Pick out a bedspread later. In the meantime, what did you two do last night? Rocki, I'm calling your mother and Alex, I'm telling your Dad. They're going to be so dissappointed, but you two need to get dressed and out of my house." DJ says, shielding her eyes. She knows very well what they did last night.

"Unholy things happened last night, DJ. That's what happened in Ramona's bed, ma'am. If you'll please leave the room so we can get dressed," Alex says, pointing towards the door. Only now do I think to check on Sky. The poor girl got dumped last night, and now... this happened.

"I'm going to kill someone. But, first, coffee. Ramona, Aria, care to come with for a Starbucks run? Boys, you're welcome to join and pay," Sky says, gritting her teeth. I know that face. We call it the Tornado Sky because that face means she's going to committ a felony.

"Sure. Boys, you paying? FYI, we're getting our breakup/depressed stuff, so it's $20 more," Aria says, smiling innocently at Ben.

"I'll go, I guess." Ben and Jax say, shuffling into his room, muttering something about how they just made a mistake.

"Can you three leave? I want a little alone time with my boyfriend before we have to go," Rocki says, gesturing to Alex. 

"Nah, and there's more than three people in here, slut. I'm talking to Alex with this." I say, hands on my hips. I get mad easily, but the reaction they want takes longer.

"You can't call a man a slut. That breaks every rule in the book, Ramona." Alex says, narrowing his eyes at me.

"Well, I'm not going to give you a trophy. You can, however, take a middle finger." I fight back, smiling sweetly.

"Nasty. I'm going to put pants on, Rock's going to put on her regular clothes, and we're going to leave. Look away for a few minutes, please," Alex says, rolling his eyes.

-------------

This is a crappy one shot, but I have to prep for the dance tomorrow, so this fell behind.

Where the hell was I going with this?

Anyways, I have a few ideas I definitely want to do for Halloween, and the costumes are lots of money (40 bucks), so I have to be awesomer than normal.

Later loves,

~Ry