Chapter 30

Ramona POV

"So, now that DJ and Steve are engaged, I think we're going to head to the trampoline park in the mall," Aria says, smiling.

"Why are you doing this to yourselves? It's like a death wish, especially with Jackson and Ben. Whatever, have fun, don't get shot, and be good," Steph says, rolling her eyes as I bound up the stairs.

-----

*5 Hours Later*

"We're home!" Aria, Sky, and I sing out as the boys grumble behind us. I'm pretty sure that if they could, they would hate us right now. However, they love us too much for that.

"Where is everyone?"I ask, when no one answers.

"Must've just gone out or something, love," Aria says in a British accent and I can't help but laugh.

"Very funny, kids. Let's go upstairs and see if there's anyone there," Sky suggests as we race up the stairs.

"This is how I broke my wrist, you know," Jax says and we all just stare at him, laughing.

"Shut up," he says and that doesn't stop us, not in the slightest.

Running into DJ's bedroom, we see Steve, who's changing his shirt. "Hey kids. How was the mall?"

"These two," I say, pointing to the boys, "Complained the whole time, while we all had fun."

"I just heard the door open downstairs, you guys," Sky says, and we stop laughing and grow dead serious.

"I'll go check," Ben, Jax, Aria, and I say at the same time, while Sky just kinda stands there. "There could be an intruder!"

As we run down the stairs, we see a middle-aged lady that looks a few years younger than Steph. Who is this?

"Who are you?" I ask, when Jackson comes up from behind me and smiles widely. Why is he so happy to see this random woman?

"It's Aunt Michelle!" he says, like that clears everything up. He has an Aunt Michelle? Oh wait, doesn't she run the fashion line?

"Hi, I'm Ramona, Jackson's girlfriend and Kimmy's daughter. This is Aria, Sky, and Aria's boyfriend Ben," I say, putting my hand out for her to shake.

Returning my handshake, she says, "Nice to meet you, Ramona. How is my nephew old enough to be dating girls?"

"This isn't his first girlfriend, but the other two were either fake friends of Ramona's or cheating on him with my ex-boyfriend," Sky says bluntly, rolling her eyes.

"My word! Well, you have certainly changed since I've last seen you." She notes before looking up the stairs where Steve is, smiling.

--

MICHELLE'S BACK! 

And this story will be ending soon, but I'll let you know a week or so in advance. 

This was the beginning of Phase 2 of their relationship, so I think I'll rename this one and then make this a series.

The next book in this series will probably be held off for a few weeks after this one is finished, but do y'all want a prequel or Phase 3?

Anyways, I'm planning on writing a Jenzie book when this one is done, and I hope that it'll only take a month or two because I love this little universe we've created.

Later loves,

~Ry