Chapter 33

A/N: I realize my mistake with numbering last chapter. Sowwy

---
Ramona POV

"Jax, ready to go?" I call into our room. They say that girls take forever to get ready, but we were done a half hour ago.

Since we're going to a party the hotel is hosting for teenagers, I'm wearing:

Aria's wearing:

Sky's wearing:

"Hurry up or we'll leave without you," Sky threatens, and Tommy comes out of his room, scared

"There's a monster in my room," he says, shook. I can't help but pick up his trembling body.

"Tommy, buddy, there's no such thing as monsters. Especially not at the happiest place on Earth!" I say, smiling. His grip on me tightens.

"But there's a monster in my room!" He whines just as Ben and Jackson come out of the dining room and bathroom.

"Do you want me to go check it out?" Jax offers, and I give him a grateful smile.

"Yes. Quick, I think it moved," Tommy says.

"Babe, you look hot," I hear Ben tell Aria, who's dressed as she always is. "The dudes at this party are going to be all over you."

"I think I can see a little bit of drool right there," Sky says, and I roll my eyes.

"I would flip you off, but obscene gestures in front of a four year old is frowned upon," Ben says, and I laugh.

"There is no monster in your bedroom, Tommy. I have searched every area of that room, and we are in the clear," Jax says, wiping the sweat off his brow.

"Yay! Thank you, Jackson. I love you," Tommy says, and my heart melts.

"Love you too, buddy. Now, Max is waiting for you in your room," he scurries along.

"I was so fixed on our monster problem that I'm not realizing until now how beautiful you look right now, babe," Jax says, and I blush a little.

"Holy crap Ramona Gibbler is blushing," Sky says quickly, and I flip her off.

"Thank you," I say, walking over to the door. "Now, shall we party?"

----------------

I'm really confused by my writing.

Later loves,

~Ry