Chapter 27

Ramona POV

"Mom, we're home!" Jax and I shout as we walk through the door. Tommy's already awake, and Max is supposed to be picked up in an hour, so we won't see him until we get back from the park.

"Hey guys and gals, when are you going to the park? Jimmy has a few questions for you, and I don't know more than that," DJ answers in her normal peppy voice.

Pulling out her phone, Aria says, "About thirty minutes. We'll be down here in twenty, prepping for the hell that we're about to be dealing with." 

"I'll gladly go to Barbados, Ar." I joke, rolling my eyes. She is right though, we do need to get our asses in gear and get ready.

"How are we friends?" she jokes, laughing.

"Because you love me," I say, smiling before we collapse into a fit of giggles.

"True, but you are so weird." Arianna says, running up the stairs into my bedroom.

"Jax, you and Ben are getting ready in your room. We'll all meet up with Tommy when we're done." I say, halfway up the stairs.

"Got it, babe. See you in five hours." Jax teases, getting an air slap. "Ow, that hurt, Mona."

"You deserved it. I'll see you in fifteen minutes." I say, bounding up the top half of the stairs and into my room, where the bed, unclean, is still there. Along with a sad Sky.

"Sky, hon, do you want me to have us switch rooms with the boys?" I say, pulling her into a side hug.

"No, no, no, I'm fine. Let's change into something much more... scandalous, shall we? Show Alex and Popko what they're missing out on?" Sky asks, already raiding my closet.

"Skylar. You, of all people, should know that I don't do that. We dress cute, a little revealing, but not so much that we can't step foot outside the house without getting whistled at," Aria says, sorting through the clothes.

"Let's just figure out what to wear, what we want to wear." I suggest sanely, before the feminist in Aria starts killing me.

"Yeah, I say we dress a little on the revealing side, though. Where are we supposed to go for lunch?" Sky asks, relenting.

"This place called Jenzie's. It's fancy, and I don't know where we're supposed to go afterwards, just that we're only meeting up at the park," I say, smiling. 

"Well, that includes dresses and heels now," Aria says, looking at the slightly more formal selections of the clothes on the floor.

"Strapless dresses with and cowgirl boots are looking like a viable option," Sky comments, sifting through the choices.

"This is not a place you wear cowgirl books to, Sky," I say, looking at my phone. This restaurant looks a bit expensive and Covinsky's is way more affordable and better quality. 

"I'm actually going to check and see if Lola's okay with us going to Covinsky's instead, it seems like that's more affordable and gives us a little more leeway in what we wear," I say as I type.

A minute later, Lola says that she's going to have to cancel, since her grandmother's sick in Seattle. 

"Never mind getting ready, Lola cancelled. Something about her sick grandma or something, I don't know. So, do you still want to go out in public or not?" I question, putting my phone back in my pocket.

"Let's still go out, but somewhere more fun- like the movies and then we'll do something else," Sky suggests, smiling.

"Sure. Just let me go tell the boys," I say, walking into Jackson's room to see the boys bare naked. There is no accurate way to describe the speed that I ran out of that room at.

"I think I'll just text him," I mutter as Sky and Aria burst out laughing. "You people suck, you know that?"

"It's not our fault you didn't knock, Mo," Aria says through her laughter. I playfully swat at the girls before returning to the mess that is my closet.

"Shut up and help me plan our outfits," I say, blushing.

----

*Fifteen minutes later* 

We have finally decided on what to wear, at least for the girls.

Aria's wearing:

Sky's wearing:

While I'm wearing, slightly fancier than them,

Entering Tommy's room, I see Jax and Ben smirking and instantly blush

Entering Tommy's room, I see Jax and Ben smirking and instantly blush. They're dressed how they always are, but, in case you're unsure of what that is, Jax is in his red flannel and a pair of jeans while Ben's in his blue flannel and a pair of jeans.

"Did you like what you saw?" Jackson asks, smirking as he comes up to me.

"Fuck you," I say, rolling my eyes. He cannot be making me blush right now!

"Anyways, let's go to a trampoline park today. There's a new one in the mall, and I hear it's awesome. We can hit up the food court for food, and then go shopping for a little while, finish the day with a little arcade," Sky says, smirking evily.

The boys never agree to go to the trampoline park, and normally there's a tie in voting, but, today, since there are more girls than boys in the group, we win.

-----

I'm so done with homework. I just spent 4 hours on it.

Tomorrow's Friday the Thirteenth!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm watching the first movie before going to a school dance.

THANK YOU FOR 1.2K READS!!!!!!!!! IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME!!!!! :)

Later loves,

~Ry