Chapter 37

Jackson POV

"Challenge accepted, smart ass," I smirk, and go right up to Ramona until our foreheads are touching. The entire class swoons, and Aria flips them off.

"I have something very, very, very important to tell you, Ramona. I'd say it's a secret, but there's an entire class inside, so, that's false," I ramble nervously.

L-O-V-E.

"Babe, hurry up," Ramona laughs and I fake a hurt look.

"Fine. Skipping the very romantic soliloquy I planned, Ramona Gibbler, I love you," I say, and her eyes widen.

"Squee!" Aria and Sky squeal, and I laugh along with Ben.

"I love you too, Jackson Fuller," she says, and I smash my lips onto hers with force.

"If you wouldn't mind diverting your eyes whilst these two lovebirds make out, that would be lovely," Sky says into her mic and I laugh against my girlfriend's lips.

Five minutes (and one mini make out session later), we walk back into class where everyone swoons. Again.

"Carson, can we talk?" Sky asks and I know what she's about to do. Same thing we all did in middle school.

"Sure babe, what's up?" Boyfriend asks nonchalantly, and I feel bad for him.

"I'm done with dating like I have been, a new boy every week. I'm breaking up with you. There's a support club, if you care to join it. I'll send you their email," she says, and Aria puts her arms around her.

"Ooh! Sky has a crush!" Ramona laughs, and Ben smirks.

"Shut up. I just have seen too much romance. I want a cute relationship now," she flips us all off discreetly.

"No more Sky the Heartbreaker?" I inquire, and she nods.

"It's a new chapter in our lives, kids," Ben says, and we all nod.

"Well, let's get to class, if you please, lovebirds," Mrs. Fitzpatrick calls from her seat and we all laugh.

--

*After school*

Walking out of school with my arm around Ramona, I see Popko and Rocki kissing. Nasty.

They started dating the first day of school, and Ramona and her became not on each other's hit lists (their lists are quite extensive) level friends.

-----------

This was short but

JAMONA SAID I LOVE YOU!!!!

I wrote this, but AWW!

Also, I decided that (since no one voted), the Jenzie "What If" will be written on Thursday and "Just Friends" (prequel) will be on Monday.

Also, shoutout to marv-harr-asou-pjo because their comments are very relatable.

Later loves,

~Ry