Chapter 38

Ramona POV

"Shut up. Bughead is clearly the better ship," I argue with Jax in his room the next day.

"But with Varchie, you never know what's going to happen, only that they'll be there for each other," Jax disagrees and I roll my eyes.

"Bughead broke up once in season 2, while Varchie is more confusing than Sky and whoever she's dating," I clap back.

"There's online articles that tell you about them and where they stand, Ramona," Jax pulls his phone out to show one.

"I don't care about the article you're forwarding to me, Bughead is endgame and has approximately 1,000 more fan fictions and fan edits than Varchie," I respond.

"But Varchie is adorable," he weakly argues.

"Bughead has Sprousehart. Child, give up," I smirk victorious.

"Fine. But only because that smirk of yours is so cute," Jackson surrenders and I laugh.

My phone rings with a FaceTime call from Aria. "Jamona, have you settled the debate of all debates on Riverdale ships?"

"Yes. Bughead is best," I declare, giving Jax a peck on the lips.

"Thank God. That fight was hilarious, yet weird at the same time," Ben comments, face entering the screen.

"Boy, go get a shirt," Aria laughs and I make that weird smirking emoji with my eyes.

"Should I ask?" Jax questions and Aria rolls her eyes.

"You need common sense child," she says, looking at me. "How do you date him?"

"I don't know. I'm a super hero or something, I guess," I joke and Jax pretends to be hurt.

"Rude! Especially coming from my girlfriend!" He exclaims and I roll my eyes.

"Children," he sighs and Tommy comes into the room.

"Hi Arianna!" The overly energetic toddler greets my phone.

"Hey bud! How's kindergarten?" Aria smiles back. Those two really have a special connection.

"Crappy," he replies, grabbing the phone away from me.

"Tommy! Don't talk like that until your... Ten," Ben warns Tommy about his language.

"I learned it from you guys," he defends himself. True, but all of us have potty mouths.

"We're big, big kids, but we should watch our mouths better around you, you're right. Just don't talk like that," I sigh.

"Okay! Can we watch Riverdale now?" Tommy asks.

"A man after my own heart," Ben laughs.

--
Instagram

GoldenToeFuller

Look at this babe! How did I get so lucky? ❣️

96 likes

Comments

DancingQueenRamona: Aww. ILY. <3

// GoldenToeFuller: ILY too babe. (●♡∀♡)

// DancingQueenRamona: That's a creepy emoticon.

Ar-ia: Jamona! I called it!

//SkSkSkSky: No, I did.

TeaBen: Y'all are too cute.

// Ar-ia: Well I already knew that but thank you.

--

Did y'all like the Insta add?

There'll be more as the story ends (and some photos will be reused in More Than Friends, the Jamona prequel where they like each other, everyone but them knows, blah blah blah.)

More Than Friends will be updated Mondays starting soon. (Idk when).

Later loves,

~Ry