Chapter 5 (Colby's POV)

Sitting down next to her, he leaned back against the cushions that were against the railing, then held my arm out for y/n to lie against me. She snuggled into my chest and I wrapped my arm around her. I was going to miss her so much when I left. I didn't want to ruin the night just yet though. "Do you remember how nervous you were for me to make the video telling the fans about us?" I asked, wrapping a tendril of her hair around my finger. She nodded. "I do. I was so scared that they wouldn't like me. A lot of them didn't." She turned into me, propping on my chest so that she could look at me. "A lot of them still don't." I smiled and my hand from her hair, down to her back. "But does it matter? There are a lot of them that support us, that have become your fans." She giggled a little. "I have fans, simply for being your girlfriend?" I laughed. She was so cute. "Yeah, I know, It's weird but that's your life now." She started drawing something on my stomach with her finger. I started the music on my phone and sat back to relax. It was moments like this that I would think about while I was gone. We just lie there for a while, enjoying each others company, making small talk, and joking around. I watched her for a minute, thinking about how I was going to tell her that I had to leave for a while. A month isn't that long but it's long enough. We haven't been apart for more than a night, since she moved in with me. Hell, before that even. Maybe it was residual feelings from the whole Nick thing, but I liked to keep her close. Keep her safe. "Y/N" She looked up at me and smiled. The glow from the twinkle lights lit up her beautiful eyes, making her more breathtaking than she already was. If that's possible. I was lost in this girl. She had come into my life by chance and somehow, flipped it entirely upside down, to where it now revolved around her. She was my sun. I lifted my hand to her face, and trailed down the side of it, till I reached her full pink lips. I lightly traced her bottom lip with my thumb. "You know I love you, right?" I asked her. Her brows furrowed slightly. "Course I do Colby. I love you too." She must have seen something in my face. "What's wrong? What do we need to talk about?" she demanded, her voice sounding strained. "It's nothing that can't wait. Let's just enjoy the rest of the night." She sat up, shaking her head. "No, I know something is up, and I want you to tell me now." I sighed, and rubbed my face. "Fine." She turned around so that she was facing me, and I took her hand. "You know Sam and I have been working really hard lately on our duo channel, trying to make it the best that it's ever been." "Yeah" she nodded. "Well...we decided to go to Ireland for a month and stay in an extremely haunted castle for the next 2 videos. We leave in 3 days." I said the last part fast, letting it rush out of my mouth. I knew she would be upset. Her mouth was slightly open and her eyes were wide, staring at me in disbelief.