Chapter 45

"I can't move yet." I said laughing. He rolled towards me and leaned down to kiss me lightly. "Colby, I'm not sure that I can go again. I'm gonna need a minute...or a week." I said. He laughed and sat up. He slapped my leg lightly and jumped up off the bed. How in the hell did he still have so much energy?! It had to have been like....10 times? I don't even know. I lost count. "Let's go out!" I was taken aback. "What?!" "Let's go out." He said again, digging through his closet for clothes. I sat up slowly. "Out where?" He turned back to me, holding one of his dressy shirts. "To the club. I feel like drinking." I was amazed. "Seriously?! I can't even move and you wanna go clubbing?" He walking to the bathroom, not even paying attention to what I was saying. "Colby!" I yelled. He turned back, looking at me, with his eyebrows raised. "What?" I shook my head. "Are you serious?" He laughed. "Yes. You can stay here if you want, but I'm going. I'm jumping in the shower. Wanna join me?" He winked and turned back to the bathroom. I got up slowly, my legs still weak and grabbed found some clothes to wear. I guess we're going to the club. Colby didn't take long in the shower, so I jumped in after him. As I was pulling my boots on, I looked over to him, fixing his hair in the mirror. "Are we calling the others?" I asked him. He didn't look at me, just kept fussing with his hair. It looked perfect to me. "I don't care. I'm in a good mood. I'm over all of that sh*t. I'll call Sam. He can call the other guys. You can call Kat and the girls, if you want." I couldn't find my phone, until I remembered that it was in the pocket of the jeans that I had on earlier. I found them on the floor and pulled out my phone. I had a few missed texts and a missed call from Sam. I checked the texts. "I mean that...I know this might sound stupid, but I think Colby needs a priest or something." Next one. "Y/N are you still there?" "I need you to answer me right now. I'm honestly kind of worried." "Okay, I'm on my way home." The last one. "I heard through the door that you guys are fine....text me later." I laughed a little. Sam was getting all upset about nothing. Colby didn't need a priest. He was fine. I looked over to him, still fussing with his hair, and shook my hair. "It's perfect babe." He looked at me in the reflection and smiled. Yeah, he might be acting a little out of character but he had a hard time on the trip. He was probably just trying to have a good time and was happy to be home, after all of the stress that the trip brought down on him. I text Kat to see if they wanted to go out. She replied with yea, so I asked her to text the other girls. Putting my phone down, I got up and went over to Colby, who was still standing in front of the mirror. I don't understand why it takes someone that looks as perfect as him so long to get ready. I came up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist, laying my head against his back. He reached down and placed his hands on top of mine. "So...not to start an argument but Jake will probably come tonight...do you wanna tell me why you hit him?" I felt him take a deep breath, his back moving with it. "I don't really know. When we were trying to leave the castle and go to the airport, the rental was damaged. Jake accused me of doing it, and I snapped." He paused for a moment. "I would never do something like that. Like, why would I? I wanted to leave too..." He trailed off, and I heard a note of uncertainty in his voice. I was quiet for a moment, just holding him. "Can you tell me about you passing out?" He stiffened. "How do you know about that?" His voice hardened a little. I pulled away from him and grabbed his arm, pulling him around to face me. "Sam told me. Why didn't you?" His eyes narrowed at me, his mouth tightening, and I thought we were definitely about to argue. Then his face relaxed. "Damn it Sam." He whispered, running his fingers through his hair that he had just taken an hour to fix. Somehow it still fell perfectly back into place. He placed his hands on my upper arms, staring into my eyes. "I just didn't want you to worry. I got a little dizzy and I passed out. I don't know why but I'm fine now." He seemed to be trying to convince himself as much as me. His eyes looked troubled, with a shadow behind the blue. I leaned up and kissed him lightly. "Are you sure that you're okay?" He gave me a small smile, and raised his eyebrows. "Don't I seem okay? I mean, I can show you again...if you'd like." He waggled his eyebrows, and looked towards the bed. I laughed and backed away from him. "Noooo, not again. Not right now. I almost died!" He laughed and took a step towards me, reaching his arm around my waist. "What better way to go?" He pulled me to him and kissed me, deeply. Things were getting heated again, when there was a knock on the door. "Damn it" he growled. "How much you wanna bet that's Sam?" I laughed and pulled away. "Probably." I walked to the front door, pulling it open to see Sam. I laughed again when I saw him standing there. He raised his eyebrows and smiled. "What's so funny?" "You....interrupting," I replied. He looked amazed. "Actually?! You guys have been going at it ALL DAY!" I blushed, and backed up, opening the door so he could come in. He laughed and walked inside. "Where's Colby?"