Chapter Part 23

He grabbed my arm and pulled me to him. There was only so many times that I could say no. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and felt his hands on my hips. He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine in a heated kiss, leaving us both breathless. Colby brought his hand up, cupping my face, tracing my bottom lip with his thumb. "Maybe I should stay." he said roughly. I shook my head slightly. "No...You can't. Even if I really want you too." I smiled at him, through the tears that were forming. "Sam wouldn't let you anyways." He smiled, just as there was a knock on the door. "Right on time." Colby said, rolling his eyes. "Can you get the door, while I finish getting ready?" "Yeah, of course." He kissed me quickly, and I went to answer the door. Opening it, there stood....everyone. Sam, Kat, Jake, Tara, Corey, Devyn, and Elton. "Good Morning you guys...want some coffee?," I asked, opening the door to let them all in. The apartment was getting a little crowded. "Hey Elton! It's been a while. How have you been?" I hadn't seen Elton in about a month. Not since the snake pit that he got all of the guys into. I wasn't touching that at all. Nope. Never gonna happen. "Hey y/n, I've been good! Colby said you guys were doing great." He smiled at me. "You know, I'm glad the kid finally found someone. I was beginning to worry about him but you've had him on lock for a year. That's impressive." I laughed. "I don't plan on letting him go Uncle Elton. I've missed you." I gave him a hug and he followed Sam to the living room. Kat, Devyn, and Corey helped themselves to the coffee and everyone sat down on the couch and chairs. "Coooolby! Ima need you to hurry up brother!," Sam yelled. "I'm coming!" Colby yelled back. No one was really speaking, the mood sullen from the lack of sleep and the impending separation. Colby finally came out of the bedroom, looking like a damn model. His long sleeve blue and grey shirt, unbuttoned at the top, leaving his chest exposed. The blue streaks in his hair were perfectly separated into the chestnut brown, looking slightly wind blown. He was barefoot, except for his socks. Sitting on the bar stool, and the kitchen counter, he leaned down putting his shoes on. Looking up at Sam, he said "Did you double check the equipment?" Sam nodded. "Yeah, you know I always forget something so I got Katrina to help me." Colby nodded. "That means I don't have to double check. Awesome." He cracked a grin. He finished up and we grabbed all of the bags, and headed out the door. Everyone was going in separate cars, I guess to spend some alone time together, except Elton, who was riding with Colby and I. As we were riding down the road, headed towards LAX, Elton leaned forwards, clapping Colby on the shoulder. "You ready for this?" Colby glanced in the rear view mirror at him and smiled. "Yeah, I'm excited." He glanced at me quickly, and then looked back to the road. I didn't want him to feel guilty for being excited. This was an amazing opportunity.