Chapter 22

Colby turned towards me, wrapped me in his arms, drawing me to his chest. I snuggled into his neck, breathing in his scent. He was leaving me in less than 2 hours. This was going to be so hard. I took a shaky breath and kissed his jawline, and placed my hands on his chest. "We have to get up." I said quietly, really not wanting too. He pulled me closer, burying his face in my hair, running his hands down my back. "Un Uhn, I don't wanna." He murmured against my neck. I smiled. "We have too, Colby." I kissed his jawline again, making my way to his mouth. I lightly pressed my lips to his, then patted his chest.  "Come on, we still have to shower, get dressed, and make sure you didn't forget anything. There isn't a lot of time." "Stop reminding me." He groaned. "I just wanna stay right here, with you." He rolled onto his back, taking me with him, so that I was straddling him. I laughed. "Guess you're awake now." His eyes were bright as he shot me a cheeky little grin. "Nah, but I will be." I looked down into his deep blue gaze, feeling his hands on my waist, and I couldn't say no. 20 minutes and a lot of heavy breathing later, we were both rushing to get ready. "I'll have to shower when I get back." I said, throwing my hair up in a bun. "Just join me." Colby said, holding the bathroom door open, standing in his black Calvin Klein boxer briefs. "Nope." I replied, backing up. "We will never make it out of here." I hid my eyes. "Now shut the door. You're doing this on purpose." I heard him chuckle, his deep voice sending chills down my spine. Would there ever come a time when he didn't have this effect on me? God, I hoped not. I shook my head my head a little to clear it, and finished getting ready. Pulling my hair down, I tried to do something with it. Finally deciding to just throw it up in a ponytail, I grabbed one of Colby's snapbacks that he rarely used, and pulled my hair through the opening. It would have to work. No makeup bc it is just too dang early. I was pulling my Vans on when he came out of the bathroom, wearing nothing but a towel, as usual. I felt the familiar pull in the pit of my stomach and turned away from him. I swear to God, I can't concentrate around him. I started going over the checklist, checking his bag to make sure everything was in it. I turned around to get Colby's phone charger from the wall beside the bed, and ran smack into his naked chest. He wrapped his arms around me, catching me before I tripped. "Careful." He said laughing. I wiggled away from him. "Put a shirt on Brock." I said, throwing him the one that he had laid out on the bed. I watched a drop trail down his abdomen, into the pants that he had thrown on. I raised my hand and pointed at him. "Just-Just put the shirt on. We're already running late bc you don't know how to keep your clothes on." He smirked at me. " Actually, I think it's your clothes that I just have to keep taking off." He reached for me again, and I scooted to the side, evading his grasp. "Colby, stop it!" I begged, slapping his hand away. "You know that we have to leave..."