Chapter 21

I let my arms drop from around his neck, so that he could pull back and remove his shirt. Oh, I loved it when he did that...I reached up and trailed my fingertips lightly down the middle of this chest, over his abdomen, tracing the defined muscles there. He sucked in his breath but didn't move, letting me continue. I moved to his V line, tracing both sides then let my finger trail right above where his jeans were sitting on his waist. He grabbed both of my wrists, holding my hands above my head with one hand, while leaning down to connect his lips to mine. I struggled against his hold, wanting to touch him. The intense power that he had over me tonight was insane. He broke the kiss, meeting my gaze, his gaze intense and smoldering. We didn't speak, just let the heat take over. Our clothes disappeared somewhere in the vortex that was outside of our bodies joining together. It was all skin, lips, tongue, and teeth, filled with passion that I hadn't felt before this night. I felt as if it were more than just our bodies joining together. It was more like our souls connected in a way that they hadn't before. We reveled in each other's bodies, making note of every curve, every dimple, every muscle. Making sure that we would have a recorded memory to fall back on when we weren't together. It felt like the world just slipped away and all that was left was Colby and I. I don't know how long we were like this. Hours maybe...weeks? It felt like one glorious eternity. As the climax built, my world exploded again, and I saw stars, my nerve endings on fire. Colby collapsed on top of me, breathing hard, sweat dripping down his forehead. I couldn't move if I wanted to...which I honestly didn't. I would stay just like this, snuggled in the warmth of his skin, if the universe would allow it. Colby leaned up, taking some of his weight off of me, holding himself over me. He gave a soft look that had me falling in love all over again. Leaning down slowly, he pressed his lips to mine softly, and whispered, "I've never felt like that before. That was amazing." He groaned and rolled off of me, leaving me cold in his absence. He checked the time on his phone. "We only have an hour before we go to LAX." His eyes met mine and I could see the sadness. He laid back down next to me, on his side, putting one hand on my stomach. He kissed my shoulder softly, and I leaned my head over on his, putting my hand on top of the one on my stomach, intertwining our fingers. "I love you Colby." He squeezed my hand, and kissed my neck. "I love you too Y/N. More than you know." We both lie there in silence, until we drifted off to sleep. Colby's annoying ass alarm woke me soon after. I was sleep drunk, and bleary eyed. Nudging him, I groaned out, "Coooolby, please turn that damn thing off." Of course, he didn't move, so I shoved him. He groaned, "Whaaaat?," and turned over onto his stomach. "Turn the alarm off!" He threw his hand out to the table and felt around for his phone. Finding it, he brought it close to his face and swiped the alarm off. "I don't wanna." His voice deep and raspy.