Chapter 12

I felt my seat jerk, squeezed my eyes shut, and held on to Colby's hand for dear life. I heard Colby's deep chuckle. "Y/N, look." I cracked my eyes, and my mouth fell open. "OMG" I breathed. The ocean was in front and below me as far as I could see. The sun twinkled off of the deep blue, with the waves crashing in and out. It was...amazing. Colby squeezed my hand, and I looked over to meet his gaze. "This is the best thing ever. It's gorgeous! Just look at that view!" He exclaimed, motioning with his free hand. Our legs were dangling out over the ocean, and the wind was whipping through our hair, with the sail blowing out behind us. 800 ft wasn't so bad. I was really starting to like this. "You're right. It's amazing." "Woooooo" Colby screamed, into the sky. I laughed. "Wooooo" I joined him. We both started yelling and laughing, enjoying the ride, until we descended gently onto the water. We waiting around for everyone else to finish their turns. It was getting dark by then so the girls and I thought it was time for the final part of the night. A celebration of sorts. Sam and Colby had recently hit 3 million subscribers on their duo channel. I had talked it over with the girls and we decided to make it a small celebration as well as a Farewell kickback. We piled into our cars and Colby took my hand again. "This was amazing! Thank you guys so much!" Sam exclaimed from the back. "It's not over yet babe." Kat said, laughing a little, and taking his hand. "What?" Sam and Colby both said in unison. "I thought parasailing was the last thing." Colby said, looking at me. I smiled. "No, it's just the last thing we told you about. There's one more thing." I looked at Kat in the back, and she smiled. "To the Beach!" She yelled, throwing her arm up, pointing forwards. Colby glanced in the back at Sam and they smiled at each other. He turned back around and put the car in drive. "Okay, to the beach!" We arrived there soon after and everyone got out. "Okay, I need you guys to go over there by the picnic table and stay there until we come and get you." I pushed Colby towards the table, as the other girls did the same. "Hey, careful now Tara! Don't damage the merchandise." Tara, being so short, was shoving Jake, both of her hands on his ass. "Oh shut up and go sit down, ya dork." She replied laughing. "Are you planning to kill us now or something?" Sam asked, sitting next to Colby. Corey laughed then stopped. "Wait, are you? This is a little fishy." The girls and I laughed. "Will you just sit still? We'll be back in a few minutes." Devyn replied. We went back to the car, and pulled out the picnic baskets, blankets, and other supplies. We found the perfect place, secluded, close to the water but not too close, and laid out the blankets. Katrina pulled out the candles, them around the edges, and lit them. The sun was almost completely down now, so they set off a nice glow. Devyn pulled out the champagne bottles and set the food out.