Chapter 1

Footsteps shook the ground and the Shuvuuia shrieked with fear and ran faster. Other velociraptors ran beside her.

Chi growled and barked in frustration as the Shuvuuia leaped in the bushes. She tapped her toe claw, irritated.

"Chi! You clumsy bird!" Her brother hissed, lashing his tail.

"Shut up, Kilo. You didn't catch it." She snapped back.

"Neither did you, Kilo!" Her sister, Lima stepped in.

"Just stop." Their older sibling said, Zulu.

Chi was a dark brown with a lighter underbelly. She had darker streaks that came all the way down to her snout.

Kilo was a grey with dark blue stripes. Lima was a light green with blueish greenish markings. Zulu was a yellowish color with blue stripes. They were family. A pack, never to be separated.

A mosquito flew by them and the Shuvuuia appeared and ate the bug in one bite. It saw them and squawked in fright.

Zulu pounced on it, snapping its neck with a cracking sound.

Kilo wagged his tail, drooling. "Give it!"

"You have no manners!" Lima lifted her head, frowning.

Kilo pounced on Zulu, nipping her trying to get the Shuvuuia.

Zulu and Kilo wrestled together (playful raptor stuff not actually attacking and hurting)

Lima snatched the Shuvuuia quickly, waving her tail, proudly.

"Your little piece of dung!" Kilo growled.

Chi rolled her eyes and walked away from her arguing siblings.

The scent of triceratops overwhelmed her and she slowly followed the scent. There was a large heard, grazing by the river.

She was starving.

Raptors were one of the most intelligent animals in the planet. Surely she could think of something?

She stalked forwards and looked for a weakness. She saw the massive alpha male, grazing peacefully.

Chi tapped her toe in frustration. She looked and searched and saw a baby wonder off. She lifted her tail high then stalked forward.

Babies were so dumb . It didn't even see her coming. She pounced on it, the triceratops baby letting out a cry and the heard turned towards the fight.

Chi grabed one of its horns and started to pull the heavy animal.

A triceratops shrieked and charged right for her. Chi yelped and leaped out the way, jumping on the triceratops' back, clawing into her back.

The baby was braying and trying to fight her but she was on her back.

The mother rolled over, Chi jumping off. She threw back her heard and let out series of whatever those annoying raptor noises are to communicate.

The mother regained her strength and steadied herself. She charged at Chi and tossed her to the side.

Chi scrambled on the ground, trying to get up.

The triceratops charged at her and Chi closed her eyes, ready for another blow but there was a thud, shrieking, clawing and annoying velociraptor noises.

Chi sprang to her feet and saw her siblings bitting and nipping the large animal.

The triceratops collapsed and exposed its underbelly.

Lima used her toe claw and ripped open its stomach and it's died.

The baby ran for its life, back to the heard which who already paid no attention to their lost of a herd member.

Chi thought that saw so sad.

"Thanks guys." She rumbled softly.

"Tell is where your going next time!" Lima hissed.

"You could've been hurt." Zulu added.

Kilo was already eating.

Chi swayed her tail and began to eat. There was a scent that washed over her. She didn't care at the moment and continued to eat.

 She didn't care at the moment and continued to eat

-Sooo yay! I'm finally writing about dinosaurs! I love them so much! Anyway! Here is the info. Btw I'm use it the velociraptor above to be a borderline.

- also just to be clear, everyone knows raptor is an short and lazy way of saying velociraptor. Well kinda. There are other raptors like the Oviraptor and the... idk anymore raptors. But there are other raptors and in this case, velociraptor is called raptors 

Characters: Chi (raptor) Kilo(raptor) Lima(raptor) Zulu (raptor)

What they look like:

This is a Shuvuuia. Yes, I researched on it and velociraptors do eat these. Look at its tiny claws 😊

I'm not really sure if they eat triceratops

I'm not really sure if they eat triceratops. I hope y'all know what a dis is.

 I hope y'all know what a dis is

And of course... the amazing velociraptor! I used Jurassic world style cause this is a JW fanfic book