Chapter 10

Chance sniffed the meat and drew back in disgust. "How come I didn't notice that before?" He looked disappointed.

Chi nuzzled his neck. "It's ok. Don't eat anymore of it."

"What are we supposed to eat?" Kilo whimpered.

Chi tapped her toe claw. "I'm not sure..."

"I have to eat, Tango!" Kilo panicked.

Chi hissed. "As much as you eat, I'm surprised you're as small as you are. And my name isn't Tango."

"We are in the human territory. We just have to accept it." Kilo sighed.

Chi barked and lashed her tail angrily. "They took us here! We never asked!"

"Well my name is Chance and I will allow them to." He snorted.

Chi blinked at him with wide eyes and turned away, sniffing the ground, a habit she did when she was upset.

There was a door that unlocked and four humans slowly came in and Chi roared, leaping at them but two sharp stings entered her and she roared then collapsed to the floor, seeing Chance bow his head as humans slipped something over him.

When Chi woke up, she was back at her jungle cage. Rage filled her on how Chance just allowed the humans to do what they wanted to him. He was a velociraptor! He was supposed to be his own master not them!

Chi rose to her claws and trotted laps around and heard the smaller cage open. Food! She ran at full speed to the cage and slowed down, wondering if they poisoned that food also.

She she got there, the cage closed behind her and she looked out the cage, expecting Mark but saw other faces.

"She's perfect." One sighed.

"Yeah...she'll do." Another said.

"Did we get permission from her trainer?" The first man asked.

"She's not his property. She's Jurassic World's. And she is OUR, not his, OUR velociraptor."

They all mumbled their agreement and soon Chi fell dizzily to the floor, unconscious.

When she woke up, she was in a cage, of course. It was a different cage. There were so many humans around and they mumbled, flashing lights at her happily.

A small human walked up with another behind it. "It's a baby t-rex!" The smaller one shouted. "No, stupid. It's a velociraptor." The bigger one rolled her eyes.

More flashes happened and across the room, there was a huge dinosaur. He was bulky with grey feathers all over him. His tail and face was black and his eyes were blue. He looked like a velociraptor but was absolutely wasn't.

"Let's go look at the utahraptor." The little human shouted and ran off to the large animal.

It looked at me and roared very shrilly which made several humans jump back, startled and just to flash more light.

I can do that. She thought and roared back which turned out to be a small caw.

Later, after Chi and the utahraptor tried to stare each other to death, several other humans, clearly in charge, signaled for the other humans to back up and they walked away looking back every once in a while at the bristling dinosaurs.

Humans poked and stabbed her with lightning and Chi roared, shaking the cage, lashing her tail, in aggravation and pain.

The utahraptor's screech was loud and drowned hers.