Chapter 3

"Food!" Kilo barked happily and bounded forward.

"Kilo!" His siblings shouted in unison.

"No! You stupid—!" Zulu was cut off by he sound of another small thunder.

Chi's heart stopped.

Kilo fell to the ground, kicking the air, his wail shouting to the sky.

"Kilo!" Lima cried, rushing forward.

"No!" Zulu ran forward, trying to block her.

A massive moan from a brachiosaurus sounded over all the loud sounds.

Chi's eyes watched as the brachiosaurus trampled Zulu, snapping her neck, cracking all her bones.

Lima watched beside her, frozen in fear and bolted. Straight into the stampede.

Chi's world spun she didn't know what to do.

She ran.

She ran after Lima. Into the stampede.

She dodged a triceratops and called in the herd for Lima, her only surviving sibling. She HAD to be alive.

There was a small thunder and a sharp stinging pain throbbed in her neck. She whipped around, trying to find the attacker but a human.

The next thing she knew, she got dizzy, tripped over her own talons and stumbled forward, her snout, resting on the ground.

"Look at this one." A man came up to her and placed his foot on her head.

She wanted to rip him apart. It all happened so fast. Kilo, then Zulu, then Lima, now her. She was going to die.

The humans. It was all their fault. They killed her parents too. She was failing them. Being taken by the same fate.

She struggled and rolled around, hissing, attempting to get to her talons. She shook and collapsed back but rose again.

The man gasped and fell back.

Chi lunged at the man, using her toe claw to rip his stomach open.

The man yelled and cried, trying to get away.

More men came, more stings, more thunders.

Chi roared in agony and howled it to the sky. She collapsed, her fate finally taking her.

So I kinda didn't know what to do with this chapter

So I kinda didn't know what to do with this chapter. But I guess it was interesting. I'm figuring out how they would transfer dinosaurs to JW.

Yay! Movie night!😂

My story FINALLY has somewhere to go and a plot😅

Anyway, this is a parasaurolophus

And this is a brachiosaurus

Vote!

Comment!

Add to your library!