Steve is such a great friend

(Hi yall! Remember that this is a sequel. Read here for you~ StarkBucks (Winteriron) before reading this book! Enjoy!)

Bucky smiles, blushing and hugs Tony tighter- if that's even possible. "Thank you..." Tony just smiled and they sat there, hugging and perfectly happy just to be there. With each other. Safe and secure.

Or at least... they were for now.

___________________________

Tony and Bucky were walking through the park, holding hands and conversing over random topics as they both smiled happily.
"I bet I could hold the whole world in my hands."
Tony looked confused, "How? That's impossible."
Bucky cups Tony's face in his hands. "I did it." (Bucky is a hufflepuff and you can't change my mind XD)

Tony blushes and smiles like mad and Bucky smiles back at him. They continue walking with eachother wrapped in a hug. Eventually getting back to Stark Tower.

Steve shows up a few hours later while they were enjoying their 'romantic' shawarma, plums and coffee together. (I want in on this family dinner lmao)

"U-um hey S-Steve... how... h-how are you....?" Bucky asks as Tony's face pales slightly.
"I'm great. You?"
"Um.. good... what've you been up to lately...?"
"Just normal HYDRA things. You?"
"N-not .... not HYDRA things..." Tony takes Bucky's hand in his reassuringly. "I mean.. HYDRA things aren't exactly normal, right...?" He says laughing nervously.
"For other people, I guess not. But for me it's the most normal thing ever."
"You do realise what HYDRA did to me, right?"
"Yeah I know."
"Yet you're, uh... you're still with them?"
"Well yeah."
"So uh.. why're you with them?"
"Because I don't really care all that much."
"You are.... such a great friend."
"I know right? I'm like the best friend ever."
"Oh god you're not acting, are you? You really are that stupid."
Steve smiled as Tony tightens his grip on Bucky's hand.
"You know that feeling you get when you're betrayed by your lifelong best friend who you would do anything for because you're such a loyal idiot?"
"Nope! Do you?"
"Yes, right now in fact. Care to know you that lifelong friend is or can your last two brain cells piece it together?"
"Is it Smoothie? What did Smoothie do now? Shit in your cupcakes?" (Omg Steve language!)

"You do realise cats don't life for 105 years."
Steve shrugs.
"I was talking about you Steve."
"I betrayed you? Sorry! What did I do?"
Bucky looks at him like he's a crazy person, which he probably is.
"Is that much not obvious?" Tony asks.
"Yeah uh maybe the whole Winter Soldier thing would be a pretty big betrayal?"
"What Winter Soldier thing?" Steve asks, titling his head as though he actually doesn't know what he means.

Tony's face just goes from 'confusion' to 'I'm sorry wtf is happening rn' in an instant.
"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME STEVE?!?"
"Oh no. Don't yell at me Buck."
"BUCK? BUCK?!??!!! YOU HAVE NO FUCKING RIGHT!!" Bucky yells as he is being restrained by Tony from attacking Steve, Tony won't take any risks.
"It's not worth the risk." He whispers.
"I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE FUCKING RISK!" Bucky was probably going to murder Steve if Tony let go of him, he was literally growling.
"Are you okay Buck?"
"Okay? OKAY?! NO I AM NOT OKAY!! YOU LITTLE- YOU THINK AFTER EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED TO ME I'M OKAY?!"
"Just get your ass out of my house bitch."
Steve tuts and Bucky growls louder at him while Tony struggles to hold him back.
"I suggest you leave before Tony can't restrain me anymore!"
"Don't threaten me Buck."
"Take a fucking hint."
"Just leave!"

Steve shrugs and leaves, Bucky still growling slightly as he did. Tony lets go of him and he stumbles forward a bit, sighing, he sits down again and so does Tony. "That bitch.."
"Yeah.." Tony sighs.
"Great friendship, right there."
"Yep,"
"God I hate that man..."
"I always have."
"I know you have." Bucky says, smiling slightly. Tony smiles too as they return to their meal of shawarma, plums and coffee.