Vacation

Tony was completely oblivious to the fact that Bucky has booked the both of them tickets to a surprises location and was currently packing.

"Hey, Tones!" He called when he ran down the stairs after finishing the packing.
"Hi!"
"Finish up your shit in 5 minutes."
"Okay..?"

**

In exactly five minutes, Bucky tosses Tony over his shoulder and runs upstairs with him.

"Where are we going?" Tony asks while laughing.
"You'll find out eventually." Bucky answered, being mysterious on purpose.
"All right, then. Keep your secrets."

Bucky wheezed and Tony smiled at him. "Move over bitches." Bucky says when he throws Tony into his motorbike.
"Oh gosh,"
Bucky laughs and gets  on the motorbike as well and speeding off, holding their suitcases tight.

"Okay, but seriously where the fuck are we going?"
"A place."
"Pffft, okay."
Bucky smiles innocently, and they soon reach the airport.

"Sergeannnnttt! Tell meeeeeeeeee!!!!" Tony whined.
"You'll see." He laughs, putting the suitcases into the airport. "Bitch you coming?"
"Well obviously."

Bucky always covered Tony's ears whenever people asked where they were going, this is a surprise and he intended to keep it that way.

"Please tell me,"
"You shall see when we get there." He boops Tony on the nose, he makes some annoyed grumbling noises. Bucky smiles and soon they are on the plane.

**

"Oh look, it's the place." Bucky laughed, pointing out the window.
Tony looks out the window and gasps, a huge dorky grin plastering itself on his face as he looked out to Disneyland. "OMG!!!!"
"Indeed." Bucky laughs louder. "You're so cute when you're excited." He pointed out when Tony's smile got wider and smiled himself. Tony giggled. "Though, you're cute all the time to be honest." He added.
"You too."
"Well thank you, asshole."

Finally, the plane landed. "Oh hell yes boi."
Tony was properly freaking out and Bucky laughed at his almost childlike enthusiasm.
"Welp, Tony you sure are excited..."
They both laugh.

**

Bucky flumped onto the bed, "This is a nice bed."
Tony gave him that one look..

And that's how they ended up having sex in Disneyland.