Angry Bucky

Bucky sits down at a table angrily, mumbling darkly to himself as Tony sighs.

"Are you okay?"
"No." Bucky replies bluntly.
Bucky clutches his coffee mug so tight that it might break; but Tony knows better then to take someone's coffee. He trembles with anger and Tony watches awkwardly not knowing what to do.

"I'm gonna kill that man...."
"I have no doubt in that fact."
"Thanks for your vote of confidence." Bucky snorts

Tony smiles and they sip their coffee, Bucky with a murderous expression plastered on his face.

"Okay this is even more awkward then when we were at Steve's..."
"Yeah, well at least it's silent."
"FRIDAY play AC/DC."
Bucky, even more annoyed, glares at him as the music starts playing, "I hate you."
"I hate me too."
"Stop."
"Oh fine. FRIDAY stop."
"Thank you..."
"Talk to me!"
"What do you want now?"
"Well first, I want you to be okay. Then I want a cheeseburger."
"You're probably gonna have to miss out on that first one."
"Well, that's the more important one so unfortunately, I can't."

Bucky looks at Tony like 'Bitch do you even know about my past you little-'
And Tony, being able to read his expressions as well as he can, is able to answer that. "Yes I do."
"Then you know that I will never be able to be truly okay."
"I know. But I also know that at the very least you can be happier then this."

Bucky smacks his head on the table and groans.
"Is there anything I can do?"
"Leave me alone to wallow in my own despair and self loathing for a bit."
"And when you're done?"
"Let me sleep."
"Okay."
"Now go demon."

Tony goes down to the lab and Bucky does exactly what he said he was going to do. Eventually, Tony went to bed too.

Bucky was having nightmares. Tony's usual instinct was always to wake him up, it's just how it worked.

He puts the usual comforting hand on his shoulder and starts speaking softly like usual.

"BITCH!" Bucky yells as he wakes up. It was common for him to cuss as soon as he wakes up, so Tony didn't realise that was directed at him. He glares at Tony.
"What did I do?"
"What do you think?"

Tony spends a while thinking, but still doesn't understand. "I honestly don't know..."
"Do you not remember our conversation earlier?"
"OH!"
"Uh-huh."
"Sorry..."
"Yeah."

Turning back over, Bucky went to sleep and so did Tony.

**

"Bye Stark, I'm off to work."
"Bye, love you."

After getting a small kiss from Tony, Bucky gets on his motorbike and goes off to work.

**

Bucky sets his keys on the table, and grabs himself a plum. He knows Tony was probably in the lab so he doesn't disturb him.

"Hey love,"
"Hey kitten."
Bucky has a mischievous look in his eyes.
"Oh no no no I know that look."
"I know you do."
"Ahhh!"

Bucky pounces on Tony's back like some sort of insane cat.
"I honestly think you're secretly a Neko."
"OH NO YOU FOUND ME OUT!" He laughs.
"YOUR SECRET IS SAFE WITH ME!"
"YAY!"