A Bucky secret revealed

Minding his own business, Tony was tinkering with random shit in the lab when he is called upon by his one and only Sergeant.

"GET OVER HERE ASSHOLE!"
"Jesus Christ Sergeant calm down." He slowly trudges out the lab, clearly bored. Bucky just shrugs, "It gets your attention."
"So would asking me though."
"This is quicker."
"Anywayyyyy, what is it?"

And then, poof Bucky is a Neko, his ears, fangs and tail basically sprouting out of him.
"Awww!" Tony says, not even attempting to stop himself.
"Remember when you said you thought I was secretly a Neko? Welp you weren't wrong." Bucky laughs.
"Can I touch..?"
"Aw yiss!"

With the goofiest and happiest smile ever, Tony begins to scratch behind Bucky's ears. He purrs and Tony's smile widens even more.
"So cute!!"
"Thanks love," Bucky grins.

After a while of enjoying the cuteness, Tony finally asks. "How though?"
"Well... when I was y'know... with HYDRA ... they injected me with this serum that turned me into a Neko..?"
Tony kisses his cheek. "SO CUTE!!"
"What are you, a broken record?" Bucky asks, smiling.
"You only just noticed?"
"Yep!"

They both laugh and Bucky pulls Tony into a hug, which like always, Tony returns.
"You are my kitten."
"Beautiful."

"Well, I'm glad you think I'm cute and not a monster or something."
"Why the fuck would I think that?"
"I don't know... I just... y'know... irrational fears..."
"I'd love you no matter what." Tony kisses him and Bucky kisses him back, leaning into each other's touch.

(Just imagine it....

Nekos everywhere! :D)