Off to Steve's

Bucky was whimpering and shaking in his sleep like usual.
"Hey Bucky, c'mon, you can wake up now love."
"SHIT!" Bucky screams as he wakes up. Tony immediately pulls him into a hug. Looking around him slowly, he figured out where he was and hugged Tony back.

"It's okay. It'll work out."
"I know. You helped me see that. I know..." Bucky said, smiling tearfully. Tony hugged him tighter, slowly starting to run his fingers through his hair. Bucky smiled sadly.
"I love you, Tony..."
"I love you too, Bucky."

**

Although the were reluctant, the two of them went to Steve's anyway. Mostly since they didn't want find out what would happen if they didn't.

Bucky knocks on the door.
"Oh hi there!" Steve says after opening it.
"Uh.. hi."

He opens the door wider for them to enter. Bucky walks in, Tony following behind and both looking very uncomfortable.
"Um.. did you have something to show us or?"
"Nah. I just wanted to hang out at my place."
"Okayyyy that's not suspicious at all."
"So um what now.."
"We hang out!"
"Okay fair enough..."

Steve smiles and Bucky fiddles with the left sleeve of his shirt, a nervous habit of his. Tony takes his hand and laces their fingers together. Bucky's eyes dart around the room, trying to discern what could be used as a weapon against him and Tony. Hoping Steve doesn't notice until he's already gone, he starts inching slowly to the door.

"Where are you going?"
'Oh shit..' Tony thinks to himself.
"I am.....Moonwalking..."
"Mhm."

Bucky moonwalks back over.
"That's what I thought."
"Bitch excuse me!"
"Steve, I didn't know you could think!"
Tony snorts.
"And I didn't think anyone could ever love you. Yet here we are."

Bucky glances down at the ground, almost in submission, earning a smirk from Steve. Then remembers- he wasn't going to stand down to Steve anymore.
"Yeah, well, I'm not the same Bucky who brought you homework from school, and stayed inside with you playing monopoly and watched movies because you were too sick to go outside, and beat the shit out of those who hurt you." He looks up at Steve in defiance while he tries searching his small brain for a reply. Bucky was pissed. But he wasn't going to let anybody talk to him like that anymore, especially Steve.

Tony was smirking in the background. "Nothing to say?"
"Whatever."
"Okay, thats fine with me. You lower the IQ of everyone in the street when you speak, so..."
"Oh my god yes!" Tony laughs, giving Bucky a mini round of applause.
"Thank you, Stark." He says, smirking.
"Jesus, you haven't called me that in years."
"I know. You call me Jesus on a regular not gonna lie."
Tony smiles and Bucky turns back to Steve. "Oh sorry were we ignoring you?"
Steve rolls his eyes, earning a laugh from Bucky. Steve just looks bored, which Bucky notices.

"Steve, are you bored?"
"Very bored."
"Then you should have planned what we were going to do before we came here." Tony snorts again. "Would you like us to leave?"
"Leave this world and go to death? Yes I would."
"Yeah, well ditto."
"Go on then, have fun!"
"You have fun too!"

Steve smiles and Bucky bitch slaps him, Tony giving another mini round of applause.
"Longing."
"Alright we'll be going now."
"Tony you idiot it has to be in Russian." Bucky whispers to him.
"I know, but we're going." Tony whispers back.

Bucky kicks Steve in the shins. "Yep we're going."
"Bye Steve!"
"BYE BITCH! HOPE YOU DIE!"
"RIGHT BACK AT YA!"
"Haha jokes on you I hate myself!"
"Omg same!" Tony yells.

Bucky goes feral on Steve.
"Okay let's leave now.."

Steve looks like he was clawed by a cat after the scratches Bucky had left on him. Even with Tony dragging Bucky out the house, he still hisses and spits at Steve.

Steve just watches, annoyed as Tony drags him out. He realised that Bucky has built confidence in himself, even if it's only the tiniest bit. If Bucky has the ability to stand up for himself, if he has the ability to no longer allow Steve to push him around and if he has the ability to be confident in doing so, then really, there is nothing Steve can do. Yet He has no power over Bucky if he has that tiny bit of confidence. Yes, Bucky is still broken. There is no arguing against that, but clearly, that isn't stopping him from being himself anymore. Steve lets them leave, knowing he can't do anything right now. Especially with Tony around. And really, he would never use the activation words, just threats. So, he really can't do much in this moment of time. Well, he thought so at least

(Changed name to Together forever~ StarkBucks (Winteriron) so yeah)