A whole lot of mood

(It's the first book cover! Wow! 😂)

Bucky had a terrible day at work and was in the worst mood possible.

"Don't do it, don't you do it!" He half yells when he sees Tony staring at him. Tony smiles. Bucky can't help but smile back because he loves Tony and that stupid smile that lights up the world so much. "Dammit Tony..." he mumbled.

Tony just walked over and wrapped his arms around him, enveloping Bucky in a hug which he returned.
"Why so moody?" Asked Tony, chuckling slightly.
"Very rough day at work..." Bucky sighed.
"Oh..."
"Yeah... but hey, at least that smile of yours that lights up the whole world still exists."

Hugging him tighter, Tony's smile widens. Bucky hugs him back, melting into a sort of happy puddle in Tony's arms.
"I love you."
"I love you too, Tony."
"I love you more."
"I love you most."

The two continue to hug and smile until Peter walks in.
"Oh, hey, Peter."
"Hello,"
"How're you?"
"I'm good, you?"
"Good."
"That's good."
"Yeah..."

"Does anyone want some coffee......?" Bucky says after a few moments of excruciatingly awkward silence.
"Yeah, thanks love."

'Omg I'm so awkward!' Peter thought to himself as Bucky went off to make the coffee for them.
'He's awkward but I love him like a so- wait, I consider him a son? Huh... I suppose I do.' Bucky thinks as he gives Tony his coffee.

To save Peter from his own awkwardness, Bucky tries to make conversation. "So, Peter, what's up?"
"The ceiling...." Peter answered, then giggling at his own awkwardness.
"Fair enough," Bucky said, chuckling and sipping his coffee.
"Anyway  you two should probably get to work."
"Right, yeah."
The two of them run down to the lab like small children (which one of them has an excuse for) and Bucky sits on the floor, petting Smoothie.

"Bye Mr Barnes!" Peter calls after a few hours in the lab, gathering his stuff and getting ready to leave.
"Bye Peter! Have a good day!"
"I won't!" He says, before running out the door.
"O-okay..."
"Pffft!" Tony laughs.
"Is he okay?"
"Yeah, he just has a weird sense of humour."
"Okay...."

Tony laughs and Bucky laughs back nervously in response, getting a hug from Tony because he is so fucking cute

**

With a dorky grin, Tony walks into his and Bucky's bedroom after being led there by a trail of rose petals when he came home from work.

He finds Bucky fully clothed and eating Nutella on their bed, making him sigh in disappointment. Bucky just laughed at him.

"What's with the petals?"
"I wanted to see how gullible you were." Bucky laughed.
Tony sighed again.
"Aw, come here, love." Bucky pulls Tony into a hug, "Do you want some Nutella, love?"
"Not really." Tony said, not returning the hug.
"Okay then," Bucky laughed and continued to eat his Nutella, hugging Tony. He sighed. Bucky smiled innocently up at him.

"No... stop... that smile... I can't...."
"What, this?" Bucky asked, smiling wider.
"Stopppppp!"
"Never!"
"Stopppppp!"
Bucky didn't say anything more, he just continued to hug and smile at Tony, causing him to make some 'omg my husband is so cute I literally can't' noises. (They just sound like a bunch of gibberish)

"I love you."
"I love you more."
"I love you 3000."
"I love you 6000."
"I love you to infinity."
"I love you to infinity and beyond." (Tony casually spending too much time watching Disney movies with Peter be like-)
"I love you beyond anything you could ever say."
"Shit..."
"Gotcha, bitch."