Peter's first kiss

After school a few days later, Peter and Ned both ran all the way to Peter's 'house'. Ned had a new Lego set with over 4000 pieces so they were going to build it today.

Tony kept giving them weird looks, how were they so focused on Lego?! Unsurprisingly, they did the whole thing with Ned wearing Peter's Spider-Man mask, and the two quoted vines the whole time.

***

"Which Avenger do you choose as a partner in a zombie apocalypse? That's easy, you." Ned said, taking some sort of quiz in Peter's room. He was sat on the bed like a normal human being while Peter was hanging off of it.
"Dude, come on, are you really gonna pass up the god of thunder?!"
"Oh, who cares! I'd still choose you even if you weren't Spider-Man!"
Peter's jaw dropped a little, and he had a few small tears of happiness.
"Next question..."
Then Peter just straight up fell off the bed from his happiness and surprise. AH-"
"Dude are you good??"
"YeP-" Peter responded, voice cracking.
"You need help up or is you good?"
"I'm good.." Peter responded, stumbling back up.

Ned had answered every question with Spider-Man and Peter ended up crying happy tears.

***

"I'm sorry...."
"Peter, please don't, I love you!"
"I really don't want to do this I'm serious but.... I-I don't have any other choice.."
Tony ran to the room, worried like 'Oh fuck who's dying?'
Ned was holding back tears. "No!"
Then Peter put a +4 on the table, "Uno."

Tony just left, knowing nobody wanted to be there for the aftermath of that.
"NooooooooooooooOOoOOooOoOOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOoOoOoOoOOOOoOooOOoOo" Ned basically screamed.
"I'm sorry!" Peter yelled, throwing his arms around Ned and hugging him, "Wait!"
"What?!"
"YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME!" Peter smiled goofily.
Ned was blushing, "Shit I did??!!"
"YEP!!" He smiled more, "Which is good because I didn't know how to confess and now I don't have to!" He added, before going silent.
"What??"
"For fucks sake, Ned.." Peter was also blushing.
"WAIT YOU LIKE ME??!!
"Uh, yeah, maybe just a little I guess I don't know maybe a lot or something.. forget I said anything it doesn't matter!!" He yelled quickly, blushing more with every word until his head had pretty much been replaced with a tomato.
"It matters to me because I like you??"
The two of them were silent for a moment before Peter spoke up, "WAIT WHAT REALLY?!"
"YEAH!!"
"OH MY GOD"
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Ned hugged Peter and he hugged back.

"Are they okay...?" Tony whispered, just hearing shouting that he couldn't really understand.
"I think they might be in love my dude."
Tony's jaw dropped and he ran to Peter's room, peeking through the door that was slightly ajar.
"Tony!"
He didn't respond.
Both of the teens were internally screaming and Tony could tell, they honestly reminded him of his first kiss with Bucky.
'Fuck, fuck omg do I kiss him?? SHOULD I KISS HIM??!!' Peter mind screamed.
'DO I KISS HIM? IS THAT WHAT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DO IN THESE SITUATIONS?!"
Tony knee Peter could hear even if he whispered, so he just motioned for Bucky to come over because this was so adorable and he needed to see it.

'DO I???!! DO I JUST?!!!!' The two continued to mind scream, and Bucky whispered as quietly as possible, "Pete go for it."
Peter looked over to see both his dads looking through the door, he just mouthed 'big fucking strokey nonce' at them before kissing Ned. He kissed Peter back and Tony looked over to Bucky, not able to contain his smile and he had to try so hard to not laugh when he saw his husband silently cheering on their son with a very proud smile plastered on his face.

After the two pull away they were both dork smiling.
"Well that happened.."
Yep,"
"Woooo you guys did it wooooo congrats guys wooooooo!" Bucky stage whispered.
"Dad I am thIS CLOSE WITH YOUR BULLSHIT!" Peter yelled, turning around and making the smallest gap he could between his index finger and his thumb.
Bucky wheezed so hard he had to lean on the wall for support. Tony was laughing too.
"FUCKING STAHP!"

________________________________________________

A/N: Woooo Peter x Ned! Do any of yall know what the ship name is called? Is it just PeterNed?? If any of you know that would be helpful.

Who do you ship Peter with? Honestly I'm not even sure who I ship him with anymore bc I like spideypool Spider-Mantis Peter x Shuri and Peter x Ned (i don't know the names for the last two lmao)

But yeah hope you liked this chapter from this little shit with a pitiful existence that I somehow call a life who is only functioning on self hate since I'm sleep deprived and have no food 👌