Demons!!! (Bc idk how else to title im sorry im bad at this)

Bucky came home from grocery shopping "Hey, Tones!" He called as he set his motorbike keys on the table.
"Hi!"
"I got more coffee for ya hun."
"Thank you."
"You're welcome."

Bucky puts away all the groceries with help from Tony since there is a lot. Bucky makes Tony some coffee because he is a good husband.
"So, I got your text.... you wanted to tell me something?"
"Oh yeah..."
"Yeah, what is it, Tones?"

Tony smiles nervously, something that's rare for him. Horns, wings and a tail randomly appear on him. "Well.... I'm a demon.... I guess...". For a second, Bucky looked surprised then he smiled and pulled Tony into a hug, he hugs back instantly.

"Them wings though!" Bucky laughs.
"Glad you like them." Tony says, also laughing.
"I like everything about you, Tony.... you know that. Well, apart from your inventing sprees of course." Bucky giggles and so does Tony.

For a while, they just hug and Tony nuzzles his face into the crook of Bucky's neck. Bucky smiles at Tony's never ending romanticism and love.

"Mrrrmmm.... I love you, Tony..."
"I love you too..."
They continue to hug and smile at eachother.
"So, can you fly with those wings?"
"Well.. I haven't really bothered trying and if I can then... I probably won't be able to anyway."
"True, seeing as you have the suits..."
"Yep."

Still smiling, they eventually pull out of the hug. Bucky grabs a plum. "Boom bitch plum."
"Beautiful."
"Thanks to you I am."
"Bitch, you were beautiful already."
"Not to myself, I wasn't."
"Well you always were, you just didn't see it."
"Yeah... well, you helped me see it.."
"Woah I actually did something good for once!"
"Aw, Tones, you do so many good things."
"Like what?"
Bucky smiles, "Almost everything you do."
"Sure..."
"It's true." Bucky said, wrapping his arms around Tony again.
"Well i done believe it but i dont want to argue with you so okay."
"You will believe it, Tony... one day, you'll see what I see."
"I'm sorry how the fuck did I get a man like you to love me?"
"You didn't have to get me to. I already did, you didn't have to do anything..."
"Well I'm glad, I don't know where I would be without you..."
"I'll always love you. Always have, always will."
"I'll hold you to that." Tony replied, smiling while still wrapped in Bucky's embrace.
"You won't have to."

"Would you die for me?" Tony asks after a calm silence.
"No, I wouldn't die for you."
"What?!" With anyone else, he wouldn't be surprised, it was a big ask. But with Bucky, things were just different.
"I'd love for you."
"Aw, thanks love!" Tony filled with warmth, well he always did around Bucky, but now even more so.
"All my life, I've been willing to die , but for you? I'd live just for you."

With nothing more to be said, they continued to hug, smiling and happy just to be there.