Spoon fed soup

Bucky walked into the lab, a bowl of soup in hand. Tony was having another one of his 'inventing sprees' as Bucky called them- a time where Tony wouldn't eat, sleep or do anything but hide in his lab and work.

"Hey, Stark, you have to eat something. I brought a-"
"Not now, Barnes I have work to do."

Bucky gets an idea, and pins Tony to the wall using his knives. "Don't move!"
"Bucky what the fuck?!"
"Good boi."

He starts spoon feeding Tony, but he doesn't eat it.
"No."

Bucky threw a knife at his face, it missed by inches.
"Bitch."
Bucky just smiled, "Eat."
"Not hungry."
"Lies."
"Nope."
"Hun, don't lie to me. At least have a couple of bites."
"I said I wasn't hungry. NoW lEt mE wOrK."
"You're acting like a child. Now eat."
"No. I don't think I will."
"Tony I'm going to count to three."
"No."
"One."
Tony doesn't respond.
"Two."
Nothing.
"Fuck it." He grabs Tony by the jaw, forcing his mouth open and ramming the spoonful of soup into his mouth. He spits it out again.
"I'm not hungry!"
"You will eat!"
"No!"
"I'll let you fuck me so hard that I won't be able to walk for the next two weeks."
"No because I'll have to come out of the lab to fuck you. Not happening."
"We can fuck down here, you know."
"Fine I'll eat."

Bucky has the happiest smile ever as he spoon feeds Tony his soup, since with the way he is pinned against the wall he can't really eat it on his own. But honestly, he probably enjoys it.

Once he had finished, Bucky takes away the knives, still grinning broadly. "There we go."
"I have a crazy Neko husband who spoon feeds me soup with a bunch of knives pinning me to a wall so I can't escape. Like jeez you need help."
Bucky laughs, "I need serious help."
"You really do."
"Anyways, on our little deal..."
"Oh yes honey bitch yes."
"You're so cute when you want fucks." Bucky giggles, smiling.
"You're cute either way."

Bucky cackles. Basically, Bucky ends up not being able to walk for the next three weeks. Tony still on his inventing spree while he recovers from what was probably the most intense fuck in the history of fucks.