Home alone

(Mentions of self harm and suicidal thoughts... I'm really sorry for this... It will get better)

(Maybe)

"Right, kid, we're going out! Don't burn the house down, okay?" Bucky laughed.
Peter laughed back, "No promises."

Tony and Bucky left, leaning Peter alone to do whatever the fuck he wanted. 

Steve saw that Peter was home alone, so instead of breaking through a window he just knocked on the door. Obviously Peter answered the door, and he was immediately mind blown, that's Captain America! 
"Hey there,"
"Hello.."
"So, um.. can I come in?"
"Yep, of course."
"Okay cool."
Steve came in and Peter was fangirling, probably too much to notice his spidey sense going off at Steve's presence, and if he did then he disregarded it, because of course Captain America wouldn't be dangerous for him.

"So, nice place you got here..."
"Um... yeah.." Peter was slightly confused, surely he had been here before? Steve continued to pretend he hadn't been here, much to Peter's confusion.
"Are you waiting for my dads or...?"
"You could say that..."
"Okay..." Peter felt a little awkward, but he didn't mention it, "Um... coffee...?"
"Huh? Oh, yeah, sure, why not."

Peter makes the coffee which Steve drinks. Then they have a conversation, which ends up with Steve trying to make Peter as uncomfortable as humanly possible until his dads got back. On the other hand, Peter was trying to make the situation less awkward because this is like one of his biggest idols. Really the whole scenario was just a fight between if it's awkward or not.

**

Bucky walked in, laughing at something Tony had said.
"Dear god if everything gay." He burst out the second he saw Steve.
"Hi dads!" Peter exclaimed with an innocent and oblivious smile on his face.
"U-uhm hey..." the colour has drained out of Bucky's face.
"Are you okay?" Peter was getting more confused every minute, wHy was everyone being so weird?
"Er... sure... you could say that... u-uhm Steve..? What are..what're you doing here...?"
"Just popped in to say hi."
"Umm.... alright, then...? Anything else...?"
"Maybe."
"Oooookayyyy like what..?"
Steve smiled, "That's for me to know and you to figure out."
"Wha- I hate it when you do that..."

Steve's smile widened and Tony awkwardly stood in the background. Bucky stared at Steve with a face that read 'Why on earth would you be here I have to figure this out.'

It had been a few minutes, Peter was majorly confused, Steve was still smiling and Tony was sending awkward glances at Bucky who was still trying to figure out why Steve was there.

Clearly, Steve has gotten bored of waiting and he ran over to Bucky, tilting his chin up to look Steve in the eye.
"Such sorrowful eyes... they hide so much..... and I wonder.... does Tony know exactly what they hide...?" Steve taunted, the smile still plastered on his face.
Tony rolled his eyes in response, Bucky wasn't keeping anything from him, he was sure of that.
"What do you mean...?"
"Oh, don't you see it...? The scars, both inside and out.... a true beautiful crime... he doesn't know, does he...? The ones you put on yourself..." Steve lifted Bucky's human wrist, Tony went completely silent and his breath hitched when he realised what Steve was saying.

Bucky flinched away, covering his wrist back up.
"I..."
"Oh, no, Buck.... you've been lying to your own husband... the one who said you could confide anything in him.... heh, I guess you don't believe in him, do you..? No..."

Tony knew what Steve was doing, he was trying to make both of them feel bad, he was trying to split them apart. Obviously the reason Bucky didn't tell him wasn't what Steve was implying, Tony knew that. It wasn't that Bucky didn't trust him. The only thing Tony could think about right now is how he didn't notice.

"S-stop..."
"Aww, you don't want your secrets revealed to your husband? How much you truly hate yourself, how much you want to die each and every day... how every day you contemplate ending it all... I know you, James.... I know what goes on in that pretty little head of yours."
Bucky glanced back at Tony, and his eyes said it was true- he did hate himself, he loathed himself with every fibre of his being. Tony wanted to pull him into a hug, to reassure him it was going to be fine and it will get better, to tell him it was okay to feel like this sometimes and that he isn't alone. But he couldn't, because Steve and his fat ass were in the way.

Steve backed Bucky up into the wall, pinning him there.
"I..... S-Steve...."
Peter was scared and angry and confused and upset all at the same time.
"Silence!" Steve slapped Bucky around the face, causing Peter's eyes to go wide and Tony to fill with anger. Bucky went silent, wiping the tears from his eyes.
Tony was raging, but if he went for Steve that would have gotten Bucky more hurt and possibly Peter too so he had to try and stay as calm as possible.
"Heh... still submissive as all hell..." Steve said, pulling out a blade and drawing it across his cheekbone. Bucky closed his eyes, he didn't want this to be happening, but at the same time he didn't want anyone else getting hurt, so he took the pain. Still grinning, Steve slid the dagger down Bucky's neck and back to his collarbone. Then he moved the dagger to Bucky's human shoulder, tracing the path of his collarbone.

Honestly, Bucky wanted to rip the dagger from Steve's hands, throw it away and burn it, but he knew that would just make matters worse- and Steve probably had more then one knife on hand. Tony was thinking pretty much the same thing.

Steve ripped Bucky's shirt in two- literally. Steve dug his dagger into the place where skin joined metal, earning a groan of pain from Bucky. He dug the blade in further and further, until he was able to pin the dagger straight to the wall, pining Bucky there. He wasn't getting away anytime soon. He was almost literally bolted to the wall. And if Peter wasn't already scarred for life from this experience, then the screams of agony Bucky let out would certainly do the trick. Blood dropped steadily from his shoulder on to the floor. He looked over at it, tears rolling down his face, mingling with blood.
"Aww, look how cute you look, half dead." Steve drove the digger deeper into the wall, hence another scream from Bucky. Steve took out another knife, flipping it up into the air and catching it. He dug it into Bucky's midriff.
"There... you're so cute when you scream...."
Bucky was trying his best to keep the noises of agony from escaping, but he was failing horribly. Tony was trying to so hard not to break. Steve twisted he knife that was in Bucky's stomach, his hands slick with blood. Bucky screamed louder. Steve pulled the knife that was sticking him to the wall out, though only out of the wall and not out of his shoulder, and threw Bucky to the ground. Bucky landed on his back, gasping for breath.

Tony immediately ran to his side.
"Oh I wouldn't do that if I were you...." Steve pushed Tony away from Bucky, who lay on the floor, the long knife stuck into his stomach. Dark red blood gushed from the wound, soaking into his clothing.
"Steve.... please.... help me...." he pleaded breathlessly. Steve grinned, placing his foot on the knife, and put his weight onto it. Bucky groaned as the knife was pushed deeper inside of him, drawing more blood.
"P-please...... s-stop..." he wheezed through gritted teeth, his jaw clenched against the pain and his face contorted as he let out occasional screams of agony. Bucky coughed up blood and more tears mixed into it. Peter was silently sobbing, his face red and hot with tears. Steve leaned down so he could look Bucky straight in the eye.
"You're going to die. How does it feel, knowing that you're going to die today, huh? Not very good, I suspect... either way, all I need to do is leave. Calling 911 won't help, you're already more then half dead at this point." He stood up, smiling and waving goodbye as he left, "Ciao!"

________________________________________________

Legit 1418 words (without this A/N)