Maybe it isn't just the window he broke...

Bucky was taking a nap, Peter and Tony were out. Bucky woke up to the sound of something crashing downstairs.

"For goodness sake, again?!" He groaned, thinking Peter and Tony were back and had broken something. Bucky got out of bed, rubbing his eyes tiredly. He just wanted to sleep. Let him sleep.
"Ugh... who is it and what have you broken...?"

Let's just say the answer he got was unexpected, and that was an understatement.
"It's Steve and uhm the window."
"Wha..? Steve? Why did you come through the window? You could've just knocked..."
"We both know you wouldn't have let me in."
"What gave you that idea?"
"I'm HYDRA."
Bucky sighed, "True... anyways, why are you here?"

And without warning, Steve just went for him.

His metal arm was also torn to shreds, which hurt more then most people could possibly imagine, seeing as Bucky has feeling in his left arm.
"Almost done here..."
Bucky was blacking out, his vision drifting in and out of focus from pain. Steve managed to get a few more punches before he heard Peter and Tony come back, so he bolted out.

The last thing Bucky saw was Tony and Peter's shocked faces.
"Okay what the fuck..."
Tony ran over to Bucky, trying to see if he was awake. "Bucky? Bucky?!"
Peter ran to call an ambulance while Tony still tried to wake Bucky.
"Bucky! Wake up!! Bucky!!!"
The people answering Peter's call started to fangirl when he told them where to send the ambulance.
"Yes I'm a Barnes and yes you get to come to Stark Tower can you just hurry up?!"
"Alright, the ambulance will be there in about five to ten minutes."
"Thank you!"
"It's my job but no problem."
Peter rolls his eyes, then realises they can't see that. "Okay."

When the ambulance gets there, the three go to the hospital and eventually they take Bucky home after surgery. Obviously, Bucky was really loopy and he was muttering to Tony about how much he loved him and all that gushy stuff. Peter thought it was adorable and Tony smiled and blushed at every little thing he said. Tony ended up carrying Bucky to bed. Bucky had curled up next to Tony, purring a bit in his sleep. Since his brain was so doped up, he could hardly remember anything and he slept peacefully. Tony was asleep too, he had his hand resting on Bucky's head from where he had ran his infers through his hair.

**

"Mrrrmm..." Bucky slowly blinked his eyes open, and Saw Tony laying next to him, already wide awake.
"Gm, love."
"What... what happened...? All I remember.... is...."
"We don't know exactly, we just kind of found you mostly dead and called an ambulance..."
"A-all I remember was... Steve..."
"Yeah, figured it would be him..."
"Y-Yeah..."

**

Bucky laughed after Tony told him every little cute gushy thing he said and did, "I meant it."
"Good because it was adorable and I was smiling in even more gay then usual."
"Beautiful."
"Peter was fangirling so hard it was amazing."
"Yep, sounds about right." Bucky laughed again.

________________________

Okay so that was meant to be posted yesterday but um that didn't happen oops...

Also I went back and edited Here for you since that was so cringy and needed to be fixed

Everything that happened is exactly the same but better written

With paragraphs and better dialogue tags tiny bit more description etc

Just small changes really