Officially their son

Peter was excited and nervous about the press conference. They were going to make the fact Peter was their son public, really they didn't know how they kept it a secret but somehow they managed and now the world would know he was a Barnes. (You think he gonna be famous now? Just wait till he reveals the fact he's Spider-Man lmao)

"Hey Pete it's gonna be all good." Bucky reassured him.
"BUT WHAT ARE PEOPLE AT SCHOOL GONNA THINK??!! WHAT IF THE PRESS MAKE ME OUT LIKE A BAD PERSON????!!!!!!" He blurted out a bunch of 'what if' scenarios at Bucky, as though Karen had activated full on panic mode.
"If people at school think badly of you, then.... Tony's gonna teach them a lesson because he is scary when he's mad." Bucky said when he had managed to calm Peter down.
"Okay," Peter giggled.

Eventually they were done and Peter was officially their son. He was also being held back from leaving the press conference by a bunch of wild reporters shouting questions at him and taking a bunch of photos, he honestly thought he was going to have a sensory overload.
"MOVE OR BE MOVED I WON'T HESITATE BITCH!" Yes, Bucky has entered full dad mode, you're welcome. Soon they managed to escape.

**

As expected, Peter got a lot more attention at school then he usually did. He kind of found it annoying but he would never admit it. Honestly it was mostly okay though, and Peter was able to laugh and fangirl with Ned.

The most annoying thing (that was honestly expected to happen at some point) was when Flash came along and started making fun of Peter for seemingly no reason.

"What is your problem with me?!"
"You're lying, you'll never have a family, you just tricked them into saying that you're their son to get the attention!"
"I don't even want the attention!"
"Sure you don't!"
"Flash, how does any of this make sense?!"
"It just does!"

Then Flash beats the shit out of Peter, who doesn't fight back, even though he could probably knock Flash out if he wanted to.

**

"What the hell happened?" Bucky asked after taking one look at Peter.
"N-nothing..." he answered, attempting to escape, but Bucky was able to pin him to that spot with just a stare.
"What. Happened."
"Nothing...."

Bucky walked over to Peter and enveloped him in a big hug.
"It's okay, you can tell me..."
"I.... fell over...?" Peter internally cursed himself for being such a bad liar and making it sound like a question.
"Like hell you did, what happened?"
"I fell down the stairs... at school... because people were crowding me...?" It wasn't a complete lie, he had almost fallen down the stairs because of people crowding him, but that's not why he was beaten up, plus he hadn't even actually fallen, just very close. Bucky, clearly not believing the lie, gave him a look of much annoyance and disbelief.
"Really?"
"Yep..."
"Right I'm calling bullshit on this." Bucky continued after Peter stayed silent. "What actually happened?"
"Just being bullied by a dumb kid..."
"Who?"
"Everyone calls him Flash.."
"Right time to sort this out. TONY!!!"
"YEAH?"
"GET YO ASS UP HERE!"
"OKAY!"

"We have a situation!!!" Bucky yells when Tony gets there.
"GET TO THE POINT!" Tony yells back.
"PETER WAS BEAT UP IN SCHOOL!"
"IT'S FINE!" Peter yells at them both, joining the loud conversation.
"NO IT'S NOT!"
"WHY NOT?!"
"BECAUSE NO ONE DESERVES TO GET BEAT UP!"
"BUT I'M FINE!"
"YOU HAVE A FRACTURED ARM I DON'T THINK YOU'RE FINE YOU NEED A HOSPITAL KEEP YOUR ARM STILL!"
"I'M FINE DAD HONEST-"
"ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT?!" Bucky looks Peer dead in the eye, but he was distracted.
"HOLY SHIT I JUST CALLED YOU DAD!"
Bucky facepalmed. "We adopted you."
"I know but still!"
"It's okay really!"
"Are you sure?"
"KID IT'S A GOOD THING!"
"YEAH!" Bucky agreed with Tony.
"Okay."
"Buuuuuuuttttt Tony is still going to have a word with Flash."
"And I'm going."
"Mkay.."

**

Tony literally busted down the door of the school, making Peter facepalm.
"WHO HURT MY SON?! WAS IT YOU?!" Tony pointed to a random child, who was understandably scared out of their mind.
"Dad.... no leave him alone..."
"Who is the kid you call Flash??"

The kid pointed to where Flash was.
"YOU!!! COME HERE YOU LITTLE GREMLIN!!!!!"
Flash walked over while Tony was still yelling.
"YOU HURT MY SON AGAIN AND I'LL GET MY ASSASSIN BOYFRIEND TO COME DOWN HERE AND BEAT YOUR ASS!"
"Yeah, but like, he isn't really your child is he?"
"WELL ACTUALLY HE IS SO YOU BETTER MIND YOUR DAMN BUSINESS BEFORE THE WINTER SOLDIER COMES AND BEATS YOUR ASS!"
"Can we just go now, dad...."
"Yes Pete, we can go now."
"Okay."

Tony gave Flash one more death glare before he left with Peter.
"Nah..."
"What did you just say to me bitch?"
"Oh nothing."
"You better have, you ignorant slut."
"Dad!!!"
"All in a days work." Tony shrugged.

**

"So what happened?"
"Uhhhh..."
"I made a death threat."

It was silent for a moment and then Bucky just said a simple 'kay'.

"Why are you like this?"
"I honestly don't know..."

________________________________________________

Lol okay it took me all day to write that guys I'm so good at this

Honestly I deserve a standing ovation for that

It's not even 1000 words and it took that long to write

Like wow

I'll try to get at least two chapters out tomorrow

Might push for four chapters but let's be honest it took me all day to write this so that probably won't happen

But I'm going to try my best 😂

That's it for today (tonight) though