Chapter one: Moving in

im publishing this again because my gf wants to read it- fuckin behaive urselves or its gone again on god- 

now....nostalgia time.

"i wonder what they'll be like" patton said as he sat on the couch.

logan flipped a page in his book "we'll see" he said simply.

roman dramatically flung open the front door and sat on the couch. "good afternoon , patton , logan" he said.

"how was rehursal?" patton asked

"it was wonderful. thankyou for asking patton." roman smiled

"so what do you think the new tennant will be like?" patton asked roman.

roman thought for a bit "they seemed nice online." roman beamed.

VIRGIL P.O.V

i was walking back home after work in the rain when i saw a small figure on the sidewalk opposite to me.

they had a suitcase and a packpack. probobly taveling. tourest most likely.

i ignore them until a car goes by and splashes water on them. they fell over with a slight yelp and then attempt to get up...then they fall over.

'rough' i thought to myself as i continued walking. i dont wanna mess with peoples lives. i cause enough problems already.

i kept walking , mostly just paying attention to my music. 

by the time im outside the building the person from before was there.

they glanced my way. they were a girl. they looked pretty scared. i think they thought i was following them or something.

i couldnt make anything else out about their appearence. they had a black hoodie with the hood up , a grey dress on and black leggings with large clunky boots.

they were soaked from what happened on top of the rain. 

they used a key card to enter the building. 

i followed inside and they quickly ran to the stairs. probobly not realizing theres an elevator. i took the elevator.

i assumed she was moving in with her boyfriend or had moved here and got an apartment. 

i got to our door and went inside.

"hey guys im back." i said casually.

"did you walk home in the rain?" princy scoffed

i just flipped him off and went to take a shower.

YOUR P.O.V

i looked back behind me to make sure that guy didnt follow me or anything. thank god...why am i so nervouse? come on Y/N its just someone that lives here calm down , you do NOT want an anxiety attack.

i walked up the stairs and searched for the apartment number on the picture that patton and roman had sent me.

i was moving in with them , logan and virgil. 

i would have got my own apartment but i really dont want to live alone again.

you found the number and used your key to get in. 

you walk not but 5 steps when you see the guy from earlier in a towel with wet hair. his eyes were brown and his hair was dyed purple.

he stared at me and i stared at him.

S P I C Y