Chapter fifty nine: Our famILY

As the days went on patton put together something special. 

it was a big surprise!

he got luna over to dami's for the day and set it up perfectly. 

you got a text from him saying to be at the apartment.

you were confused but went along.

as you walked into the apartment building you saw the elevator was out of service. broken. [or tampered with. thx logan]

you took the stairs and went up.

you knocked on the door and it opened. all four were here...they all had this look. 

like a bunch of kids that had a secret. 

"whats going on?" you ask with an eyebrow raised.

"oh nothing!" roman stifled a giggle.

'what the fuck?' "okay then" you say awkwardly.

logan sighed "close your eyes." he told you.

'this is some snm shit...' "aight." you shrug before close your eyes. 

patton took you by the hand and let you to the couch. where everything was hid.

you sat down and almost opened your eyes.

but logan put a hand over your eyes.

it took about 3 minutes and then virgil said "ok now open!" and you did. you saw there was a cake on the table and a banner above the TV. 3 box's were set on the table.

the banner said 'happy anniversary of your first day'

and the cake said thank you.

"awww you goofs this is amazing!" you told them.

"it was all patton." roman smiled.

patton gave you the first box. a bright neon F/C box with a white ribbon. you opened it to see a framed picture of all of you.

"to go next to the photo of you at silver wood , your wedding and the day you adopted Luna." you hugged him tight. "thank you." you said sweetly.

next was logans. a dark blue box with a light F/C label saying 'for Mrs.Jackson'.

a homemade book.

'Y/N: Half Blood Tales.' it read. 

"an original Percy Jackson and the Olympians book featuring everyone you care about. I hope you like it. I wrote it myself with input from everyone on how they'd react!" logan announced proudly. "also the hilarity of your last name and favorite book series." he snarked.

"logan this is awesome!" you fangirled and hugged him. "I knew you'd like it." he whispered.

then romans.

a BIG box. white with a cartoony F/C Bow on top.  inside was something in character yet ... unexpected.

a replica of the rose in its case from beauty and the beast.

it was massive.

you set it on your lap and turned it on. the lit up glass rose spun and gold dust spun around it. a tune played from it. 'tale as old as time'.

you gasped.

"oh my god this is amazing." you were in awe.

"it was living hell to make but it was worth it." roman admitted.

"one day when Luna turns 13...give it to her. let her know your rooting for her." he told you.

you nodded and hugged roman before hearing patton say "CAKE TIME!!".

huckleberry with marshmellow frosting. grape jelly through the center. the day was perfect. the whole time you had fun. when you got back you put it on your bedside table.

you saw a note in your hoodie and took it out...

it read...

'we're a family whos been through tragety and sorrow.

those who stalk like a hawk , chasing you past the crosswalk.

youve protected us. with you we've never felt neglected.

even though at some point we all have to move on. it doesnt seem like long ago when you walked through that door...-Logan'

he had alwase been one for poetry. hm.

you framed it and put it on your wall. you also put the photo patton gave you and put it next to the others. 

you began reading Y/N: Half Blood Tales. it was pretty good. 

as you went back to bed after checking on luna you smiled.

 you sat down and virgil fell asleep on your lap. you turned a page in the book...a new chapter...

                                                                                THE

                                                                                END.