Chapter thirteen : The Channel

you had a channel...youde had it for years. 

Y/N's cool...ya...that name might be changed.

you had set up the camera...lights are good. very aesthetic.

you sat on your bed a it started filming.

"hello hello! Its Y/N!" you began the video.

"and I thought. ive been editing other peoples videos for like a year! why not make my own" you stretched out your arms dramatically.

you jump cutted to you on the left side of the screen.

"but Y/N what are you gonna talk about?" you said in a high pitched voice. [thank you helium]

then to the right.

"im glad you asked , way too polite viewer!" you said enthusiastically.

you were back to the middle.

"what else do I love more than self deprecating humor and binging shane dawson conspiracy theories?" you ask no one inparticular.

suddenly your in the cameras face.

"MOVIES!" you said.

then you were back on your bed.

"so im going to be doing movie reviews and stuff like that!" you said in a sing song voice.

"so I know no ones gonna watch my intro video so I already have a movie picked out. im reviewing the edgy fun trash that is venom!" you fangirl inside. 

"but for now! bye babes!" you said as you turned off the camera. 

you immedietly began editing the video.

then you uploaded it. you were so exited. you even watched venom in your room that night!