Chapter Three: Theater and fairy lights

you turned to see roman.

"oh...whats up roman?" you asked him and he lets go of your arm.

his face turns pink and he rubs the back of his neck "I uh...I was wondering if you wanted to have a free ticket to a stage play of cinderella? im the prince and its tomorrow at 5 soo..." he trailed off.

"sounds cool! sure" you say making his face light up "really?" he asks

"yes really." you say back "how can I refuse a free ticket?" you shake your head slowly for effect.

"good!" roman beams. "I should go to bed early so im ready. beauty sleep and all that! good night Y/N" he says dramatically as he walks away.

you just giggled at his silliness and went into your room.

you decided to finish up decorating. there was a box that your mom told you not to open until you were there so you started there.

in the box were F/C fairy lights , glow in the dark star stickers , a room sweet room sign and a picture of you and your family.

"awww mom." you said as you looked at the photo. it was from when your whole family went to Silverwood.

your dad threw up on a roller coaster and he was puking in a trash can in the back of the photo. 

your uncle was noogieing you and your mom was laughing with your aunt.

you set the photo on your desk and started setting up the fairy lights up.

"I swear she's too nice..." you mumble happily as you turn off your light switch and turn on the fairy lights. 

"awesome" you said before turning your attention to your stickers.

you stand on your bed and stick them in the BEST places.

"one will never know... where glow in the dark stickers should go...unless...its dark" you said as you out up the last 3.

you then turn on your normal light and hang the room sweet room sign on the door before turning off the switch again and laying on your bed.

you hummed contently as you closed your eyes.