Chapter fifty seven: Luna's first cuss word and An announcement

Luna was a bit suspicious at first when you excitedly told her that you and dad had a surprise for her.

she tilted her cute little head to the side like a puppy.

you just did that hum laugh that moms do and led her to the living room.

after you both told her that you were getting married a light glowed in her eyes. a bright exitable light that wasn't usually seen in Luna.

she jumped up and down with joy. 

"ID SAY WHAT IM THINKING BUT IM NOT ALLOWED!" she smiled making you and virgil burst into laughter.

"please say it. just one." virgil wheezed.

"FUCK YA!" cursed.

now hearing one of the guys or muffet swear...no big deal but uh...hearing your nine year old daughter swear is so damn funny.

then you all got the guys over. 

patton , roman and logan sat in that order on the couch. 

"luna sweetie to you wanna tell them." you prompted Luna.

"mom and dad are getting married!!!" she announced.

patton tackled you and virgil in a hug while squealing over how happy he was. 

logan nodded and smiled in approval before hugging the both of you. he whispered a "just remember to sleep and eat while working in it all.". he was of course focused on the process and stress it would cause until after the big day.

Roman hugged and teased you both of course while patton and luna fangirled in the background while logan sat watching them with a very 'im too happy to tell them their annoying' look on his face.

you noticed something in romans eyes. 

a bittersweet joy mixed with something you couldn't quite make out. you pushed that to the side and told the princely man "as long as you don't get OVERLY into it we'll be good.". roman smirked and rolled his eyes.

"oh ha ha miss thanos's doom." he snarked.

"you little shit." you made sure Luna and patton didn't hear you.

virgil was fighting laughter at the very second.

lily and grillbys wedding only exited all you more. 

damian made a grossed out face when his mom and grillby kissed while lily awwwwww'ed.

she then hit his arm gently [pure bean] and told him to lighten up.

then dami said something about her dad being an "edgy mc my chemical romance wielding doof." and you couldn't even be mad because it was entirely true and you loved that description of your fiancée.

you had a feeling that as dami got older him and the said 'edgy mc my chemical romance wielding doof' would not mix well.

but he did admit to liking dami so a girl can dream.

the thought of becoming Y/N Jackson [yes his last name is Jackson] appeared In your mind. it wasn't just a thought. it was a fast approaching reality.

you couldn't wait.