Chapter thirty six: Live stream on a bus

over the last few months , making videos you had gotten quite the viewer base.

the comments on your video's with virgil were...interesting.

ghostie23-i ship you too!

skywinhours-get you a guy who looks at you like virgil looks at Y/N

laylaOwO-Y/N!!! ask him out!

but you had no time to focus on that.

you had a meet and greet!

specifically a panel at a local convention. as the viewers wanted virgil would be coming too.

you wore-

and then whatever

and then whatever. camp camp is great.

you and virgil would be over at the con for the next 3 days. long weekend. hotel and all.

you got packed the day before so now you just had to catch the bus!

and you did.

you live streamed the ride from the back of the basically empty bus. [if u want quarter master to be the driver go ahead my child]

virgil was putting on his eyeshadow as it was early.

you pointed your phone at him. [its what ur streaming on]

"hiii" you said before giggling.

"you bitch I wasn't ready" he pouted before laughing.

"love you too." you joked as you flipped each other off.

comments flooded in about you two.

laylaOwO- OMG r u together yet!?

skywinhours-you guys r sooo cute

"ok guys number one. we're roomies. we aren't dating." you said.

"she wishes thoooo" virgil did a the orange justice in his seat.

"good lord." you said flatly.

ghostie23-hiiiii

"hiiii ghostie. shout out to ghostie. they have been watching for like ever. love yooouu" you said sweetly.

yeetskeet-hows the ride?

"its been great with you guys~" you winked.

707-whats your favorite color?

"F/C and virgil loves purple. he'd answer but he's playing pokemon red." you shifted the camera for them to see that yes in fact virgil was playing pokemon red on his DS.

"I don't know when or where the fuck he got the DS though." you commented.

laylaOwO- do you like anime? also CAMP CAMP SHIRT!!

"I love cc.uh I don't dislike anime. ive seen inuyasha , lucky star , pokemon , sailor moon and a bit of outlaw star. I saw the original 3 yugioh series's too." you answered.

"Im not really a weeb though. I havnt watched any anime since middle school besides lucky star. I like that moe shit." you DABBED.

skywinhours-what do you like to watch?

you ruffled your hair while thinking. you counted with your fingers as you spoke.

"bojack horseman recently , rick and morty at some point , spiderman anything since kindergarden , lots of cartoon network! like I love adventure time and im so sad it over , gravity falls too! I used to be a brony or I guess pegasister? that's for TV I guess." you had a lengthy answer.

707-what flavor of lays is the best

"salt and vinegar!" you answer immedietly.

"fuck you its bbq." virgil said as he looked up from his pokemon battle.

"your rattata is about to die dip shit" you pointed out

"shit!" [I don't know jack about pokemon okay]

"haha suck it up mother fucker." you laugh.

yeetskeet- do you like vine

"FUCK YEAH I LOVED VINE. rest in peace babies" you blew a kiss to the bus ceiling.

yeetskeet- favorite vine

"fre sha vaca do" you said just like in the vine.

ghostie23- im going to the panel!!!

"I cant wait to meet you!!!" you beamed.

707- PG questions right?

"please keep the questions PG." you laugh and virgil commented too "its your fans I don't think that's possible."

laylaOwO- are you gonna go ghost hunting again?

ghostie23-how dare

"haha maybe after a while. that last one was...a lot." you bit your lip.

yeetskeet- opinions on steven universe

"good show , horrid fandom" you began.

"im for real just in shock at what the fandom does. like with rick and morty. awesome show but the sezuon sauce disaster! oh my god"  you went on and on about the whole thing until eventually you were in the area of the convention.you stopped streaming and you both headed to the nearby hotel with all your stuff.

you checked in and went to your room. you guys were sharing one.

one bed , save money , shipping! shipping! can you tell who my favorite side is?

the first day at the con , with day one of your panel was starting tomorrow.

you continued to live stream while you brushed your teeth and stuff.

skywinhours- I like your PJ's.

"thank you. these shorts are mine but this is logans periodic table of elements shirt that he's probably figuring out is gone only now. " you smirked.

707-wheres virgil?

"shower. he takes longer than me."

laylaOwO-whats your favorite rick and morty episode?

"ABC's of beth" [my favorite]

yeetskeet- what hotel r u in?

"creepy yeetskeet. its on of em!" you stick out your tounge.

707- what spiderman is the best?

"Holland does it perfectly. Andrew was too cool and toby and ramie's movies are actually fucking dumb and funny. but they aren't good. so far Hollands the best. im not biast shutup." 

ghostie23- coke or pepsi?

"coke. pepsi is dark water and sprite pretending to be cola. same with milk. soy is water pretending to be milk." 

laylaOwO- do you think virgils hot?

"objectively? yes. personally...maybe." you shrug.

skywinhours-WE NEED ANSWERS DAMMIT

"hhhmmmmmmmBYEnightnight" you stopped streaming.