Chapter Eight : Bookstore mishaps and two pattons

you were really bored once you finished up that video and you had nothing to do the next day.

so you decided to go into town and look for something to do.

first you stopped by muffets bakery and practically ate your weight in spider sweets.

"you really should come around more often , Y/N." the dark purple haired woman said as she cleaned up a table by you.

"every time you show up I sell the amount of pastries I one day that usually take me a whole week!" she says as she sprits's more cleaner on the table.

"I would but I think i'd have to run a mile every day and honey I aint doing that." you laugh as you pay.

muffet wipes down the table for the last time and then pats your head.

"its rare to find such a polite human." she smiled down at you. you had no idea how old muffet was...but she was tall. like really tall.

and her skin was violet. her teeth were sharp and she did things so fast it seemed like she had eight arms. she saw everything too! did she had eight eyes?

her bakery had a spider motif.

"wanna donate?" she asked with a head tilt.

"of course." you say simply before leaving a buck in the web at the front counter.

as you leave you hear a "have a good day!" from muffet.

[if yall got any of that. bless you]

you walked further into town and saw a small bookstore.

you go inside and look around.

wow they have the good stuff...

the brothers grimm...the devine comedy...travelers guide...the illiad.

you go deeper in and as you turn you see logan.

he was filling in a row of percy Jackson and the Olympians : the lightning theif.

you hide on the other side of the shelf and decide to wait until he's somewhere else to leave and pretend you were never here.

LOGANS P.O.V

I knew Y/N was there.

she's awful at hiding. she was in a chunky white sweater and navy leggings with thos clunky black boots she wore when she moved in.

she really is clumsy. I must have heard her run into something or drop something twice while she was hiding.

I decided to let her know she wasn't fooling anyone.

"Hello Y/N." I said.

she froze.

I used my powers to see what she was thinking.

'shit'. I stifled a chuckled.

that's Y/N for you.

I removed the books from where she was so I could see her.

I poked my head through. "your very bad at hiding." I said bluntly but honestly.

she faked a glare.

"no shit , Lo." she said in her usual Y/N way.

I put the books back and she wanders over to the classic shelf.

she's probably going to pick...

"oh the secret garden!" she said to herself.

correct again.

NO ONES P.O.V

logan went to the counter and you bought the secret garden.

it was awkward until...

"Y/N would you like to get lunch. my shift is almost over." logan said as tucked a bit of your H/L H/C hair behind your ear.

you relaxed.

"yeah. I would." you smile at logan as he goes over to a clip board.

"and im done." he says as a younger girl walks in. she must have been 17.

"ah. anna. I was just about to leave." logan said to her.

she nodded and clocked in.

you and logn ate lunch at a nearby diner that logan was fond of.

it was called grillbys. 

muffet told you that her friend ran it.

when you met him he was talking to a man.

the owner was grillby. he had dark tanned skin and red hair. he wore glasses and the guy he was talking too...

was a short guy with pale skin. 

he had white hair and he wore a large blue hoodie , basketball shorts and ...pink bunny slippers.

'that's so me in the future.' you think to yourself.

you swear you saw logans eyes shine and his lips turn upwards in a smile just as you thought it.

odd.

after you both ate , it was around 2 PM.

you headed back home and chatted up a storm about the secret garden.

it was your favorite after all.

when you got back to saw ... two pattons.

one was vaccuming while the other was doing dishes.

he turned to face you and logan.

logan walked off as if it was nothing.

"p-patt what is..." you falter as both pattons combine.

patton looked at you and gave a smile that only said 'sorry'.

then he said "ya see Y/N...I can uh. duplicate." patton shrugs as he speaks.

"I uh...okay?" you said before retreating to your room.

you layed in your bed , facing the ceiling.

"what the fuck." you mumble.