Chapter twenty nine: shot glass collections and where they lead

you had a tradition of collecting shot glasses whenever you could.

at this point you had 25.

one was even from mom. [my mom got me a shot glass and im 14]

while you , virgil , roman and logan were doing nothing princey got an idea.

"do you think alchohol can dampen my electricity?" he suddenly blurted out.

"why you ask that?" virgil questioned.

"well I had a drink with a co worker before I got home and now I cant..." he tried creating a spark.

"you cant get a charge!" you finished for him.

"interesting..." logan said to himself before taking notes.

you got a wicked smile on your face.

"hey rooo...why don't we do a test. ive needed to use my shot glasses." you suggested.

virgil got the same smile and looked at you "this is a dumb idea and I like it." he said.

"like I alwase say , do what sounds cool now and worry about consiquences later" you said with confidence as you sat up.

"you've never said that." virgil rolled his eyes , yet still smiled.

logan thought it over..."I suppose if I supervised it couldn't be that bad..." logan sighed.

roman was in too and you all went out to get alchohol.

vodka , whiskey [im googling this shit] , red wine , rose [for you.] and gin.

as soon as you got home you took out a box from your room with all your shot glasses. [25]

one from an aquarium , a fist one , a skull one , a bigfoot one , one shaped like a spiderman head , a high heels one , a square steel one , a tall bull one and so on.

you all went up to the apartment building roof and set everything down on the picnic table.

[if ya'll haven't guess this is based off of GinjaNinjaOwO's video 'howdy hey im rea'. I love rea and yeah]

because I want to you were wearing this-

you sat in the table and casually drank rose from a wine glass

roman went through , trying which drinks made his unable to use his powers.

eventually him and virgil got drunk. you had only been sipping in rose so you were fine.

logans eyes glowed and roman and virgil were sober.

"holy hell." virgil  stopped to laugh as logan rolled his eyes.

"you would be fun at partys lo." you snark with a wink.

logan raises a brow but ignored the comment as he showed roman his notes.

virgil sat next to you and you cheersed eachother.

"to stupid ass descisions." you both said before draining your glasses.

roman and virgil went in , both drunk again.

you stayed on the table , watching them as they squabbled before the door shut.

you felt the presence of someone next to you on the table.

you didnt really care and blankly stared at the sunset...all you could think about was lily and damian.

"who are they..." logan asked making you jump.

oh yeah...mind stuff.

"lily and her son damian...friends." you didnt really wanna say anymore.

fuck it.

"i babysat dami for her and we've been friends since. her husband was in the navy and died i went to his funeral and i promised lilys mother ide take care of lily and damian." you began.

"i-i dont just need to help them...i want to...a lot." you struggled for words as you began seeing stars.

"damians such a special kid and lilys an amazing person who's barely sticking together. i just want the best for them!" you continued to ramble on about how much you wanted them to be happy.

logan gave you an understanding look.

" i feel the same about all of you..." he admits.

"really?" you ask.

"of course. ive never been this close to anyone." logan said , a bit embarresessed.

you put an arm around him.

"nothin wrong with that...nothing wrong with that..."