Chapter fifteen: On the road

"Y/N..."

"no fuck off."

"Y/N get your princess ass up"

then you shot up "hey there my buddy boy its a tough princess ass!" you said as you looked straight at virgil.

"she's up." he said simply.

you rolled out of bed.

"hey unless you wanna see my tough princess leave cuz im changing." you said.

virgil lost any and all confidence and got the fuck out , covering his red face.

you wore-

after you were ready everyone was ready too

so you all went out and settled into spots.

you stayed in the loft , filming while logan sat in the booth and read. of course you had put your shoes in your backpack.

virgil put in his headphones and sat by logan. 

roman practiced lines on the floor.

patton drove.

you zoomed into logan "and here we have a very rare jainway jr!" you say in a documentary voice.

logan looks up at you.

"Y/N what-""I HAVE BEEN caught by the the jainway jr.!" you said before cutting to virgil.

"ah yes the anxious boi" you began again and virgil doesn't hear you over his music.

"is that...house of memories or...yeah yeah it is. cool." you said as logan facepalmed.

roman was trying not to laugh as you went on.

"the anxious boi is interested in edgy music [or just the good shit] , the color purple and tough princess asses." you said.

you could just see patton give a look of warning.

you swear that you only looked somewhere else for a second and then when you turned back virgil wasn't there...

"what..." you mumbled.

"boo"

you would have fallen off the loft if virgil didn't catch you.

"you little shit." you wheezed.

he decided he was gonna stay up there.

you were on the side with your snack and he was sitting on your pillow while scrolling through tumblr.

it didn't take you long to fall asleep. car rides made you sleepy.

when you woke up you were wrapped in your blanket and you and virgil had swapped places.[ he used his powers to stop time and switch you]

it must have been quite a bit because logan and patton had switched.

patton was writing. I guess he kept a diary.

note to self- read pats diary

you rolled over to look out side from the window that was alwase there [shut up].

it was around 2 PMish or at least that's what you guessed.

you heard a flush. that's where roman must have been. yes theres alwase been a bathroom! fuck u.

you fell asleep again.

when you woke up you saw virge was tapping your shoulder.

you hum tiredly.

"We got subway. don't worry lo knew what you wanted ... or at least he said so." virgil said as he handed you a sub.

it was your favorite. [mine is italina herbs and cheese , turkey , shredded , lettuce , tomato , onion , honey mustard , viniger]

you ate it as you continued to stare out the window.