Chapter nineteen: go to bed

you had been working on an hour long essay video on why spider man three is actual fucking hilarious and should be held in high comedic regard when you had to pee.

ya know for a ghost hunting , make ya new roomie lick a swing , climb a public bathroom Y/N...waking up the boys was not something you wanted to do.

especially not roman.

if you woke that dramatic fuck up...all he would be able to drone on about for a week , if your LUCKY , would be you waking him up from his 'beauty sleep'.

and the creak of a door with someone asking why you were up made the anxiety that you don't remember having go all the way to the Dreamworks opening.

so you quietly slipped out of your room and snuck to the bathroom.

after you finished , you washed your hands and went back to your room.

but on the way you saw a faint light from logans room.

you were curious and quietly crept over to the door. you opened it slightly to find logan working. he glanced at you.

"Y/N why are you up?" he asked.

"I could ask the same thing." you tilted your head.

"don't worry about me i'll-" he yawned before finishing "be fine." he said. you gave him a look.

"what?" he blinked.

"you need to sleep." you scolded him.

he sighed "I know..." he mumbled.

"then go to sleep. you can finish tomorrow. i'll make you a deal. i'll sleep if you sleep." you extend your hand.

logan looks at your hand and then you..."ok" he says with a small smile as he takes your hand and shakes it.

then he turns off his computer and flops on his bed. you'd never seen Lo so tired.

"night Lo." you whisper.

"night Y/N..." he whispered back as you shut the door.

you went back to your room and saved your work before putting your computer away and practically melting into your bed.