Chapter forty four: Hello Hello and the big door.

you got a letter back.

Dear Y/N ,

its going to alright. I promise.

I wish I could be there with you. be there for you. I miss you too. I love you too.

everyone misses you. lily and grillby got together. speaking of lily...dami misses you a lot too. poor kid.

I know exactly what your going through. my parents weren't around for very long. it gets better. we love you and we're here for you.

we'll be waiting for you.

Love , Virgil

you flipped the hood of virgils hoodie over your head as you read. 

you kissed the paper and put it on your desk. 

you had basically just been making random story time video's and stuff like that.

enough was enough and you wanted everyone to know what was happening.

"3...2...1...Hello hello! its Y/N! I..." you trailed off as you looked away from the camera for a moment.

you looked back up.

"I have to be honest. my parents both passed away around a month ago. they were in a car crash. both them and the guy they crashed into ended up the same way. im so sorry for his family and I hope they are okay." you paused and pursed your lip.

"so I moved back to my childhood home for a while...like until we figure out what to do with the house. I will be back with the boys but I don't know when. its just been..." you looked for the right word.

"its just been dull chaos. that's the best way to describe it. dull chaos...dull chaos." you nodded.

"I guess ive been trying to ignore it all and try and 'prove' that im ok. that doesn't mean im gonna flop over and cry all day. im not that bitch." you laugh a bit.

"I cant tell you that I wont be upset or just not post anything but I can tell you that im not quitting. that's not what they taught me. my parents are what made me so determined to keep going. im going to keep going for them. I love you all...bye bye." you finished. and didn't edit at all.

the response was immediate.

ghostie23- we're here for you!!! we love you.

yeetskeet- I wish you the best.

laylaOwO- im so sorry! we're here for you.

skywinhours-your so brave for telling us. we love you.

707- rest in peace mr and mrs L/N

mckayla-its gonna be alright. i promise.

hamilfan404- we love you

you smiled as you went through teh comments.

it had barely been a day or two after the video went up and it had over 3 million veiws.

your other videos got more veiws and likes and before you knew it you were at 800 ,000 subscibers.

people were commenting on every video and there was so much support.

all of these people...they cared about some weird girl on the internet who didnt even have a theme to her channel.

it was a big boost.

while you were going through comments you saw that virgil commented.

thepurpman- im so proud of you.

you smiled and immedietly went to write another letter.

Dear virgil ,

im so happy lily and grillby are together. im glad dami has a dad again. though its ever that simple. i wish i could just be there. i saw your comment. i have to admit i am a bit proud of myself! i didnt think i could say all that.

should we tell them about us? the fans?  or should we just keep it under wraps? 

besides that i have no idea what to do with mom and dads house. i'll figure it out. I alwase do! tell dami I love him so so so much!!!

Love-Y/N

as soon as you finished and sent it your mind returned to the door...the forbidden room that you were never allowed near...

you went to it.

as you stood in front of the door you took a breath.

you knew where the key was...under the rug.

you took it and unlocked the door.

then you opened it....

blue lights turned on...you couldn't believe what you saw.