Chapter Nine: Powerful Explanations and Deja vu

the next day was awkward.

just. your. luck.

you didn't leave your room. you thought it would be best if you ignored the issue instead of confront it. 

sure you can dare someone to lick the bottom of a swing and your all for screaming at a demon. but confrontations? hell no!

you were incredibly anxious about the eventual talk about pattons apparent powers.

to the point you were trying not to cry. 

"come on Y/N. don't be a crybaby! pull yourself together." you told yourself as you sat cross legged on your bed.

you didn't know what time it was when roman knocked on your door.

you took a breath and opened the door a crack.

"hey Y/N. I know your freaked out but come on. you should hear this." roman said as he gave you his hand.

you looked at his hand then him...you took his hand and he lead you to the couch where everyone else was.

you sat between roman and virgil. 

patton stood in front of you all.

"so I slipped up and...Y/N saw my patton pal." he explained.

roman spoke up "yup we know. you told us." he pointed out.

patton nodded.

"well i'll get to the point...we all have powers." he said nervously.

'what the hell.' you thought.

logan glanced at you briefly.

"I can duplicate , roman creates electricity , virgil can stop time-" virgil looked away when patton mentioned his power "-and logan has telekinesis. he can also read minds." patton said.

your gaze shot to logan and your face goes completely red.

"hoLY FUCK" you blurt out.

"Y/N!" patton responds while roman wheezes and virgil hides his smile in the sleeve of his hoodie.

"do not worry Ive only used my powers once or twice on you Y/N. im not very interested in intruding your privacy." logan explains.

"better not..." you mumble as your blush fades.

"a-anyway." patton stutters. "I-we're sorry we hid this from you." he apologized.

you were a bit more calm now.

"its okay pat..." you tell him. 

"ya know that's how I found out." virgil said quietly.

you hum in response as you turn to face him along with the others.

you have a puzzled look on your face and you could have sworn virge blushed.

he cleared his throat. "that's how I found out. I came home and there were two pattons. its kinda funny when ya think about it." virgil shrugged.

"yeah it-it kinda is." you said in response. for a second you both just stared at eachother...then roman ruined it.

"its around lunch time." he mentioned.

"oh it is!" patton smiled.

while you ate all you could think was 'what in the hell was that little moment? it was really wwweeeeiiirrrddd. like an understanding or something?'.

before you knew what , it was time to shut down. 

you decided to take a shower. you had forgotten to take one that morning like you'de usually do.

as you scrubbed your hair you continued to think.

'where did they get these powers? how did it actually happen? why didn't they just tell you? omg its TMNT and your april? am I like the 80's one or the 2012 nickelodeon one? doesn't Disney own tmnt now? would that make roman a Disney prince? that's like his dream!'

when you got out of the shower you realized you had forgotten clothes. 'shit' you thought.

you open the door to make sure the coast is clear aaannnnddd.

you look up to see virgil with a completely red face.

talk about Deja vu...

you quickly made your way around him and slid into your room.

VIRGILS P.O.V

I immidietly bolt for my room.

welp you just saw your female roommate basically naked. good job man. not creepy at all!

she probably thinks im a total creep. shit! does she think I was waiting outside the door for her? THATS EVEN WORSE.

she probably hates me. definetly hates me.

END OF VIRGILS P.O.V